ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Good idea.

You have my support sir

Granted, the prize pool should be a lot more. We should attempt to collect funds for a longer period of time or rely on donations until we reach the goal to do it.

Now, you’d have to prolly get approval from someone higher than regular admin level to do that thougj

i really want cash prizes, but im not allowed to collect actual money according to staff, only tc, if we were to get bigger cash prizes wed need donations for sure, my idea was having a 20k entry fee for monthly tourney with cash prize of 20-25 dollars, have a full year of the monthly events and stack the entry fees and give all the tc away for the pro league, ideally id like to have more and better prizes but theres only so much i can do by myself, if anyones thinking about donating cash or tc/items send me dms itd mean the world to me, ideally id like cash donations so i can get a prize pool going for TPL and putting tc into TPLQ , dont send anything yet, im just trying to get an idea of what kind of prizes i can actually give
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
i really want cash prizes, but im not allowed to collect actual money according to staff

TB STAFF MOMENT

they cant restrict that at all and they cant stop you from receiving/sending money through paypal.. just make sure to use discord instead of tb forums to discuss about it lol
Originally Posted by akina View Post
TB STAFF MOMENT

they cant restrict that at all and they cant stop you from receiving/sending money through paypal.. just make sure to use discord instead of tb forums to discuss about it lol

id rather not
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Sick idea, if it ever comes to life i'm down to sponsor chunks
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
this is a great idea
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD