Ranking
Original Post
[eVo] Archives
[eVo] Archives

Name: Tripstone (Oldman Trip)
Clans: [eVo]
Organizations: Toribash Tricktionary, New Order of Taekkyon, Team Sambo, OLDA, Toribash Radio (2009)
Toribash Profession(s): In-Game, Replay Maker, Tricker, Artist, Being an asshole. B)
Achievements: Creator/Founder of [eVo], [eVo] Legend, Longest lasting Original Creator/Leader of any clan (dead or alive). Old Schooler, Ex-Toribash Staff (Ex-Green GameKeeper - Ex-First Tori-Agent), 3rd player to achieve 10th Dan Black Belt in Toribash, 2nd player to achieve Master Belt in Toribash, 1st player to earn Custom Belt in Toribash, 1st player to earn God Belt in Toribash, New Order of Taekkyon (Leader & Legend), Team Sambo (Co-Leader), Toribash Tricktionary (Council Member).
Example:
New Order of Taekkyon: Here
Team Sambo: Here
Toribash Tricktionary: Here
Extra Info:
You either love me or hate me, there is no in between.
There's a method to my madness.
Mocucha > ConCon
[eVo] or suk.

Player: Eddy (DAT Guy)
Clans: [eVo] - [DAT]
Organizations: New Order of Taekkyon, BTO, OLDA
Toribash Profession(s): In-Game, Art
Achievements: [eVo] Legend, Past Toribash Staff (Super Moderator, Ex-Second Gray GameKeeper), Co-Leader of [eVo], Past Leader of [DAT], Brazilian Toribash Organization (Leader)
Examples:

Extra Info:
Never Forget
~Death And Taxes~

-

Name: Mocucha (The Demon King)
Clans: [eVo] - [Fr-Death]
Organizations: OFRO, OLDA, The Team
Toribash Professions: Youtuber - Video Maker - Events Creator - Sparrer - Replay Maker - Tutorial Creator
Archievements: [eVo] Legend, Best amount of self-decap in ABD, Original Toribash Youtuber, Creator of the Brother of Agility Series, Major contributer to the Sparring/Realism style, Defined & promoted a new age of Toribash videos, known to help create Tori-Legends. 1 of the 3 founding members of The Team.
Examples:

Mocucha Toribash Youtube

Extra Info:
Send me nudes.

Name: Matarika (The Innovator)
Clans: [eVo] - [Vector] - (Flip) - (IV)
Organizations: Toribash Academy, A few Parkour/Sparring Orgs in Past
Toribash Profession(s): Toribash Editor, Youtuber, Narrative Video Editor, Sparrer (Realism/Non-Realism), Tricking (Slightly Above Average), Parkour, Mod Making, Replay making, Replay Hacking
Achievements: [eVo] Legend, Created the First Toribash Movie (Wrath of Uke), Creator of Wrath of Uke, Creator of Wrath of Tori, One of the Original founders and practioners of M.A.S (Martial Arts Sparring),
1st Place Winner of More than Several Replay Making events, 2nd Place Winner of Several Parkour Events, Creator of Tricking Can Be Beautiful Youtube Series, Creator of Impact Sparring, Creator of the Legendary series, Co-Creator of the Realism Rivalry Event, Ex-Member of Mod Making Squad (God Team). [eVo] General, Creator & Administrator of Evolution [eVo] Toribash Youtube Channel, Creator and Leader of [eVo] assassins. One of the founding creators of Weapon Manipulation Replays, 2nd place in the Brotherhood Trials Event, Featured on the GM Mod Showcase #1
Example:

Evolution Toribash

Extra Info: Cactus?

Name: Largekilla (The Yellow Stoned Warrior)
Clans: [eVo] - [v]
Organizations: ORMO, The Team
Toribash Profession(s): In-Game, Replay Maker, Parkourist, Sparrer
Achievements: Accepted & titled as a Toribash Legend, Acknowledged as one of the most talented & best replay makers/sparrers of Toribash. Influenced many to push the limits and spectrum of replay making. Took 1st place in the GameMasters: Best of The Champions (2011 & 2012). Took 1st place in Nabis Best of the Best Replay Event, 1 of the 3 founding members of The Team
Examples:

Extra Info: 420 blaze it.

Name: SWEXxELITE/Swexx (The Reborn)
Clans: [eVo] - [Urban] - [JollyR] - [Resistance] - [TUF] - (ICA) - [TPC]
Organizarions: ORMO, RSO, Runners League, Team Ninja, The Team, New Order of Taekkyon
Toribash Profession(s): In-Game, Replay Maker, Parkourist, Sparrer, Retired Pirate
Achievements: Accepted & titled as a Toribash Legend, Acknowledged as one of the most talented & best replay makers/sparrers of Toribash. Influenced many to push the limits and spectrum of replay making. Main/head contributing player of Mocuchas Brother of Agility series. 2nd in the Realism Masters Event.
Examples:

Extra Info: Nerd in action. *PEWPEW*

Name: Jaker (The Gnome)
Clans: [eVo] - [TGS]
Organizations: ORMO,OLDA
Toribash Profession(s): In-Game, Replay Maker, Tricker, Artist, Toribash Record Breaker, Being a badass Gnome.
Achievements: Accepted & titled as a Toribash Legend, Current holder of the most Toribash World Records at a staggering 14 with many more records broken through out his career. Toribash stock replay holder with the first and most percise BTwist.
Examples: Toribash Book of Records

Extra Info: I'm sexy and I gnome it.

Name: Ern (Mr. TK)
Clans: [eVo] - [Urban]
Organization: New Order of Taekkyon, OLDA
Toribash Profession(s): In-Game, Replay Maker, Taekkyon Enthusiast
Achievements: Accepted & titled as a Toribash Legend, One of the 3 who promoted & mastered the art of Taekkyon, Took 1st place in OLDAs Drunken Swagger Competition, Listed as a NOoT Legend.
Examples:

Extra Info:
[eVo] or Suk.
TK 4 lyfe.

Player: Binklawz (The Martial Artist)
Organizations: None
[B]Toribash Profession(s): MAS, Replay Maker, Mod Maker
Achievements: Accepted & titled as a Toribash Legend Invented a new style of play in a game that was already 8 years old.
Completely selftaught replaymaker who became a master all on his own.
Founder of MAS and creator of the most realistic martial arts demos Toribash has ever seen.
Examples:

Extra Info:
The lawz of MAS

- - - - - -

Player: Xioi (The Iwagakure Shinobi)
Clans: [eVo] - (Quantum) - [Obey] - [Ae] - (ICA)
Organizations: Toribash Acadamy, Toribash Tricktionary, ORMO, Love of Parkour, OLDA, Team Swe/ICA
Toribash Proffesions: Replaymaker, Parkourer/Climber
Achievements: ORMO - Recruiter, Love of Parkour - Leader, Toribash Acadamy - Council/Replay Making Teacher.
1st place in Clash of the ReplayMakers Event.
I have done alot within parkour from doing my own replays to helping people out, also in some ways revolutionised how climbing is done and done my best to be somewhat of an influence. Mostly known from Mocucha's Ninja Warrior event videos where I did some stupid stuff & also from the video Mocucha did for me. After that as of last year I'm a teacher within Toribash Acadamy towards Realism/Sparring/Parkour. One of the group of 4 that currently holds the most viewed replay thread Toribash has currently. (Team ICA Vikings) with more than 120,000 views.
Examples:
Team ICA Vikings

Honorable mention for doing a ridiculous route.
Winning for doing a ridiculous route.
The mod i got told for being insane to try. (In works of remaking and finishing)
Toribash Academy Teacher
Extra Info:
I'm an old Dad with a lovely wife and 2 kids, a daughter at 4 years and a son recently coming on just over a month. Huge nerd overall and love gaming and have since I was a youngling from the NES64 games to Gamecube eras, from there also jumping between PC games and being a ridiculously huge Anime fan from both aspects of Manga and Anime. No I fucking hate Lolis and the disgusting shit, I watch and read the cool shit. (ok some smut here and there but whatever) Other than that I'm an asshole most of the time but that means I like you or really don't like you. So it's a guessing game pretty much.
Xioi out o/

Player: Chazer (The Hip Hop Ninja)
Clans: [eVo] - [Pro Ninja] - [Prof] - [MM] - [Obey]
Organizations: OLDA, GERU, and a tricking Org but I can't remember.
Toribash Professions: In-Game, Spectating like 24/7, Natural weirdo, Sparrer, Replay Maker
Achievements: Founder/Creator of [Pro Ninja], 1st in a Realism event, Given the official title of Hip Hop Ninja, Kicking ass since 2009
Examples:

Extra Info: People think I'm crazy.

Player: Shikkumo (The Blue Wrath)
Clans: [eVo] - [Vector]
Organizations: OLDA
Toribash Profession(s): Replay Maker, Sparrer, Parkourist, In-Game
Achievements: 1st Place in the Brotherhood Trials Event
Examples: Special guest appearance by Chazer (The Hip Hop Ninja)

Extra Info:
I'M BLUE DABA DEE DABA DIE!
I'll hump you...
Srsly I will.

-

Name: Xlr84life (Mr. Marathon)
Clans: [eVo] - [Vector]
Organizations: ORMO, OLDA
Toribash Professions: Parkourist, Sparrer, Replay Maker
Achievements: 1st place in the Reach for the Sky Event, 2nd place in the Clack of the ReplayMakers Event, First player to successfully walk on there hands, holder of the longest unofficial freerunning record, 1st/2nd/3rd place in multiple Parkour events. Considered to be one, if not the best parkourist/freerunner in Toribash.
Examples:

Extra Info: RUN, RUN, RUN

-

Player: Ezio (The Assassin)
Clans: [eVo] - [Evil] - [Ae]
Organizations: WIP
Toribash Profession(s): Replay Maker, Parkourist, Sparrer
Achievements: Original innovator & contributor to the style of Sparring.
Examples:

Extra Info: N/A

Name: iAcer
Clans: [eVo] - (Flip) - (IV)
Organizations: OLDA
Toribash Profession(s): Replay Maker, Sparrer, Parkourist
Achievements: Co-Creator of Matarikas Legendary Series, Contributor of Matarikas Wrath of Uke Series.
Examples:

Extra Info:
Acer3323 was my past life, iAcer is my eVolved form.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Player: Chilledon
Clans: [eVo] - [Ae]
Organizations: Toribash Tricktionary
Toribash Profession(s): Replay Maker, Tricker, Mod Maker, Artist
Achievements: Founder/Creator of the Toribash Tricktionary, Major contributor to the art/style of Toribash tricking, Ex Toribash Staff ([Event Mod Team)
Examples:
Toribash Tricktionary

Extra Info: I trick in real life in my spare time, if you would like to check it out you can view my videos:here

-

Name: Mack
Clans: [eVo] - (swish) - [Origin] - [Monk] - [TGS] - (CREAM) - (ICA) - (ne)
Organizations: Toribash Tricktionary, Team Kinetic, Team Swe/ICA, ORMO
Toribash Profession(s): Replaymaker, Tricking Creativist, Xioi off-pisser
Achievements: Toribash stock folder replaymaker, Toribash Tricktionary Council, ORMO member, Used to kick ass at kicking Uke's ass, Making an effort to bring Tricking back to the spotlightlight of replaymaking, Making Xioi mad at Dragon Ball: FighterZ. Considered to be one of the top Toribash Trickers currently, One of the group of 4 that currently holds the most viewed replay thread Toribash has currently. (Team ICA Vikings) with more than 120,000 views.
Example: Team ICA Vikings

Extra Info:
POINT YOUR TOES!!!!!

- - - - - - -

Player: Fred (The President)
Clans: [eVo] - [Ae] - [Obey] - (ICA)
Organizations: Toribash Tricktionary, ORMO. New Order of Taekkyon, Team Swe/ICA, OLDA
Toribash Profession(s): In-Game, Replay Maker, Replay Hacker, Does beer count?
Achievements: Ex-Toribash Staff (Game Master), Co-Owner of the Toribash Tricktionary, One of the group of 4 that currently holds the most viewed replay thread Toribash has currently. (Team ICA Vikings) with more than 120,000 views.
Examples:
Team ICA Vikings

Extra Info: Yes? No?

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Player: Kouta (Kouter)
Organizations: Toribash Tricktionary, OLDA
Toribash Profession(s): In-Game, Replay Maker, Parkourist, Tricker, Dueler, Artist
Achievements: WIP
Examples:

Extra Info: When in doubt, 360 it out.
Press buttons, push space.

-

Player: Poop (The Fighting Bishop)
Organizations: New Order of Taekkyon, OLDA
Toribash Profession(s): In-game, Replay Maker
Achievements: [eVo] Legend, Past Toribash Staff (Event Squad), Orginal member of [eVo], Major contributor to Evolutions... evolution? Old schooler.
Examples:

Extra Info: Served in the United States Army.

-

Player: SupaDeadEye (DeadEye)
Clans: [eVo] - [wHo] - [a]
Organizations: New Order of Taekkyon, OLDA
Toribash Profession(s): In-game
Achievements: Winner of a 42 player Taekkyon Tourney & the very first colored ghost released in Toribash, Taekkyon Originator, Old Schooler.
Extra Info:

Fuckity Fuck.

-

Player: Obazu (The Great Manbazu)
Organizations: The Team
Toribash Profession(s): Replay Maker, Sparrer, Mod Maker, Ping Pong Player, A Lover
Achievements: Master mod maker,Toribash Staff(GM Mod Squad), was a part of the God Team - Toribash Staff, Creator of mods like laser_survival_a, raid_challenge and childvschild_test2, 1 of the 3 founding members of The Team, amongst top 2 players in pro_ping_pong_custom1. Major contributor to Mocucha and his videos. Infuential to the evolution of mod making, He is considered to be one of the best- if not the best mod maker Toribash has ever had.
Examples: WIP
Extra Info: Send Mocucha nudes.
Largekilla can't even ping pong.
[eVo] or Suk.

- - - - - - - - - -

Player: Swepples (Scribbles)
Clans: [eVo] - [WAPOW] - (ICA)
Organizationss: ORMO - OLDA - New Order of Taekkyon - Team Swe/ICA
Toribash Profession(s): All around player
Achievements: Founder/Creator of (ICA), Ex-Leader of [WAPOW], Clan League 2nd place - 2016/2017, One of the group of 4 that currently holds the most viewed replay thread Toribash has currently. (Team ICA Vikings) with more than 120,000 views.
Examples: Team ICA Vikings
Extra Info:
I own Fred.

-

- - - - -
- - - -
- - -
- -
-

[eVo] Legends List:

• Tripstone
  • Eddy
  • Poop
  • Matarika
  • Mocucha

Special thanks to Mocucha & Matarika for supplying the majority of the videos for our members and to every [eVo] Member for all your hard work, dedication, loyalty, and contributions to Toribash & [eVo].
You are all amazing, keep up the great work!

<3 ~Trip

~Under Construction
Last edited by Tripstone; Jul 27, 2019 at 06:13 AM.