Toribash
Original Post
[Admin]Havent recieved promised tc
I messaged a administrator and he checked it out with some people, i got phished of tc i had bought and he said "Ok seems legit 115,000 tc will be transfered. 50k was from selling items that ive collected and 72k i bought. So its been a day and i still havent recieved the promised tc. is the system slow? edit: I had spoken to the admin on a server, i dont remember the admin name.
Last edited by momo0801; Mar 13, 2011 at 08:19 PM.
Click for epix
Momo I know who fished you. remember That guy posted a link yesterday and u clicked it? it was mono... mono something i forgot the second part but it began with mono.
-----
i was playing with you remember?
Last edited by wutgtg; Mar 13, 2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
COVER ME YOU LIMP-- DICKED FUCK-UPS
Ah... that... you must be right i did click that mono guys link... do you know the second part of his name? a admin might know whos name starts with mono.
Click for epix
Check your outbox and find out who you talked to. And yes, the system is broken. I don't think that should affect admin transferring, though.
Hmm... can i have some more tc created? i hear that admins are able to create a tc fund.
Click for epix
No, you can't create TC unless you win games. Other than that, it's pretty much all trading.
Well... goodbye toribash... lol
-----
actualy, is there a way to get a refund or something to help?
Last edited by momo0801; Mar 13, 2011 at 10:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Click for epix
I told you to check out your outbox to see what admin you contacted and send him another PM letting him know that nothing happened. I'm also marking this thread for admins to see.