Ranking
Thanks Nic, I noticed it

I'd have preferably done it in one single sweep of the knee, but you can't have everything in the world!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can try and get it in one sweep if you'd like.

doesn't seem like too much work
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Thanks mate, appreciated and all, but I don't think it's needed. I can probably get it, even if it may take some more time!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hohoh, me again.

This time I worked on a simple split kick. Messed it up early on (while fiddling with the game-options). I need 50 more ED.
How can I hack it in? Tried some simple stuff like changing the ED and making a new .rpl and pasted in the movement stuff.

Thanks as always fellas.
Attached Files
!Spooki1.rpl (73.8 KB, 14 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Would do it for ya, but you miffed the time I had acces to my laptop by like an hour, but dont worry, dead made a pretty nice tutorial on how to do this.

There is also oblivions method of deleting all the pos lines and whatever but this is a bit less time consuming.
h
here you go. i did it by changing the ED to 300 in notepad and deleting all the POS lines. you might need a bit less though
-----
what the frick gargon
also since this is basically just an opener it didnt take more than a minute to delete all the POS lines
Attached Files
edsw.rpl (47.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by pusga; May 8, 2016 at 08:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
what the frick gargon
also since this is basically just an opener it didnt take more than a minute to delete all the POS lines

Well yeah, the method is better
to be used in longer replays, and I didnt zoom in on my phone enough to see it was a small replay
h
Swell, thanks fellas!

Was outta internet today, did this with it instead. But now I know how to do it, and since I'm awful at thinking out an ED beforehand, it's handy knowledge!
Attached Files
Splitting 101.rpl (448.4 KB, 9 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
help my lazy ass to get my foot close as i can grab it D:
Attached Files
wipp.rpl (217.0 KB, 7 views)