Toribash
Original Post
Why does VoidVector has a replay thread if he is noob? I don't know, ask him
Hi! Well, I've been doing replays for some time and.. I've improved a bit! But not much x3 (:c) So.. I think it would be a good idea to have some CnC and adviced from people that are better in replay making than me :3 Opinions are appreciated, even if you say ''This replay sucks a lot! -1/100'' ^-^ So.. I will start this with a replay I finished today x3
Attached Files
[M] With a microscope.rpl (268.8 KB, 56 views)
''You'll never be pusga. You'd be more like eazi'' - BquadZ7550
dats pretty neat

opener was slow

hold da fricken neck m8

2 dm kick is okay

boom is nice

hip dm is okay, but dont bruise your head much

kick to get both glutes couldve been a boom

nice last kick and skeet
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cool stuff not bad

It reeks of 'basic semi-good ijustwanttobecoollikepusgaoranyothercoolukebasheri dontreallycaretoomuchijustwanttobefamous' though

If you want to get with the cool kids and maybe even push the game further you should start developing something unique.

For example Oblivion has that cool thing he does with his legs and hands that I can't really put my finger on but which looks cool as fuck and gives him an identity.
Raywill: I like how the opener spins but I know, it slows down a lot :/ I forgot completely about the neck lol I usually leave it extended so my tori always is looking down. I tried a lot for the glutes but didn't work out for me, but is obvious that is possible. Thank you!
Jisse: I don't really care if I'm know all around toribash or if I'm only one little extra player x3 I still don't have a marked 'Style', i already know that, but I'm still working on that Thanks for the opninion
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Cool stuff not bad

It reeks of 'basic semi-good ijustwanttobecoollikepusgaoranyothercoolukebasheri dontreallycaretoomuchijustwanttobefamous' though

If you want to get with the cool kids and maybe even push the game further you should start developing something unique.

For example Oblivion has that cool thing he does with his legs and hands that I can't really put my finger on but which looks cool as fuck and gives him an identity.

So what? He started his replay thread off with a solid replay that will get him some cnc, and he'll grow as a replay maker. He said nothing about wanting to change replay making, making a huge impact, or "getting in with the cool kids"; he made this replay thread for himself to let him grow. He obviously cares if he wants to make a replay thread. Maybe it is rather basic, but the more he makes basic replays, the more he can learn to make more creative ones c:

Anyway, back on topic. The opener was slow and simple, but there's a lot worse that have been done. Hold your neck. The first kick was good, but wasn't really special. To me, the second kick was really well placed, and looked explosive. Head skeet wasn't necessary, but it was still cool, and added some variation. The kick to the glutes was a little disappointing with only one dm, but it could've been worse. Second last kick was meh, but the last kick was one of the best ones. I liked the subtle skeet, I didn't even expect it, which was a pleasant surprise. Really well done!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Two because one of them is a One Shot :P I'll try to send 4 or 5 replays each week
Attached Files
[OS] Derpiness.rpl (77.4 KB, 12 views)
The Hours Melted.rpl (195.6 KB, 15 views)
hold wrists pls floppy wrists equal bad imo

opener was good, although it was too relaxed, I could give some tips is you'd like on movement

when you extended and then contracted the knee, it looked twitchy

decap is okay, nothing too special

-----

opener was better and you held your wrists , but the neck was relaxed

split was great, maybe you can get a core though

I don't like how you just relaxed right after though

boom hit is awesome, maybe get a 5 dm though, it seems possible

smash is great, not much to say
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
M8. I think for starters, he ain't that bad really. I mean Jisse, look, he already knows as much as to actually make 3 solid replays in a row. I mean, I haven't even found my "unique style" yet, but people like what I've been doing so far. (I think)

M8, I've no qualms with anything except aiming, floppy neck, floppy wrists, either too hold or too relax at some point. Not too twitchy, not too smooth. Keep it up, Void b0i.
I'll actually rate these when I get the spine to do so.
Wanted to start the week with the right foot, so more noob replays!
Attached Files
[M] the hours Melted V 3.0.rpl (281.3 KB, 12 views)
your openers are generic af
dms and other stuff are good
just need more working on arms and style
gj
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .