Ranking
I have no idea who you are, but,
hey there
and well done<3
What is the best replay do you think you have done ever in toribash?
(you can't upload it due to the forum having problems, but, maybe upload it another time?)
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Yo! If the counsil picked you, you're a legend.

*bows*

A picture for you, sir?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Odlov I would give you a kidney for a texture set from you.

Maybe both.
goodbye cruel world
Hey odlov it's good to see you in-forum and welcome back to toribash and of course you deserve to be legend you our Russian name Wusher
Most important question related to your name:

Which costume version of our favorite SC player (and your name derivative) do you like the most.

---

Additionally: What's your inspiration when you play? I know we say stay low, I know your big thing is moving deliberatively, but what all are you really doing in your head when deciding what you want to do.

Glad to have you back.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Most important question related to your name:

Which costume version of our favorite SC player (and your name derivative) do you like the most.

---

Additionally: What's your inspiration when you play? I know we say stay low, I know your big thing is moving deliberatively, but what all are you really doing in your head when deciding what you want to do.

Glad to have you back.

oh look, an SC player.
Voldo dabest.

Hi odlov, you, you wushuer.
How do you feel about mushu? Does it hurt you that they made a wushu-like mod and took out most fo the skill and added instagib?
h
What's your best advice to someone who's really bad at attacking in wushu?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore