Toribash
Original Post
How to make USD for paypal
I'm just interested if there is a TRUSTABLE way on how to make real money on websites,
i want to know if there is a nice way not on clicking for 0,001USD but something real.
Last edited by Bird_old; Nov 25, 2012 at 08:58 PM.
Think of a great idea or something wild and get a youtube account. Get as many views and possible and after you reach a total earnings of 60, they will allow you to withdraw money. At least that's how it works here in the UK.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
My friend is a nerd faggot, he has videos about minecraft and other shit with his voice. He has earned around 20 pounds, and his total views is only 6k. It's all about a fresh idea (which I don't yet have) and some dedication.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Wait. You can do that? I have like 9k views. I want my money dammit!
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
For youtube, dont you need to have a partnership to make money.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by dizzybomb View Post
For youtube, dont you need to have a partnership to make money.

You just agree to the AdSense terms of use, be 18 or older (This can be worked around), have videos with no copywright, and etc.

Really isn't that hard now that I think of it.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
You just agree to the AdSense terms of use, be 18 or older (This can be worked around), have videos with no copywright, and etc.

Really isn't that hard now that I think of it.

Well I guess it's time for me to make a youtube channel.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Yeah, avoid those "do this many surveys and we'll pay you $10!" things like the plague because they're suspicious as fuck and I doubt anyone has ever made it to 1000 and actually got paid without a hassle.

You could always try freelance work. Some places just need a guy who can operate Excel and put data into tables. Others need stuff transcripted from image files.
Things like that. Oh, and not to be racist, but avoid Bangladeshi or Indian job offers in this area as they are almost entirely the "do this many entries and get $5" things as above. Also avoid job offers with poor grammar for the same reasons - you might end up unknowingly entering captcha codes for spambots and so forth.

Other options include a youtube channel as mentioned above. Just come up with something new and entertaining, show some dudes and see what happens.
Trading on trade sites like ebay etc. is high risk, but could also be profitable with enough caution and sense.
Last edited by 4zb41; Nov 26, 2012 at 02:00 AM.
You could always make TC by marketing and then selling it, that's what I did. Now, I'm not a professional with marketing but I still made 10 bucks.

Other than that, having a youtube channel or a freelance job is one of the best options. They also take the most effort.