Toribash
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
what have I done

my mom 😡😡😡
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Okay let's drop this matter since this thread is not for this bs. You can talk about it forever but nothing will change.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by sbotmtwigrmiatstits View Post
I’m open to being enlightened on the ways of preventing bigotry, as I am in no way an expert on spotting it unless it’s blatantly obvious. That may be the reason other members have bigotry pass under their radar as they aren’t properly educated on the topic. It may just be me not understanding the entire picture which is extremely likely, often I make jokes that would seem offensive to a certain demographic. Whenever I make comments like these I absolutely do not mean any disrespect towards the target as it’s meant to be humorous, and not meant to be taken seriously.

I think what Maya doing is completely fine, and relatively harmless. I can understand why people could find it annoying, I’ve been guilty of it myself, and while it can be overbearing at times, it could genuinely help somebody understand why something they or somebody else said is offensive or disrespectful.

Harmless until you get doxxed or threatened by her.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Harmless until you get doxxed or threatened by her.

Or getting banned because she took a joke out of context. I also love it when staff suck up to her whenever she makes an unnecessary problem
[insert generic quotes from certain players]