Ranking
Original Post
[Art] A. Tree. (Traditional Art, Big image)
Hello, I made a tree! how wonderful. lol

anyways here it is:

blarg

"blarg" as some say... (<3 »Beta)

too lazy to search how to add spoilers >.> if it needs to be i'll do it.

C'n'C'n'stuff
Last edited by Cerberus; Nov 28, 2012 at 06:39 PM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Kind of weird depth, there's roots going behind others that appear that they should be in front, but very nice detail. I assume this is a swamp tree? If so, definitely add some hanging vines.
trees don't follow any logic. roots seem like they should be behind others, but then you realize (from the sides) it's not. I have plenty of wild trees around (farm boy, lol) so yea, none follow any logic besides the fractional brenches. some look like they got pulld to the sides by the wind, if you, however look at them from that direction, they look normal, :P it's just a normal tree, with some roots showing up. I like the vines idea tho.

and thanks for CnC <3
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
just highlight the code for the image and hit that spoil button, or you can hit the spoil button and paste code between the brackets, or just type

blarg

There you go...

The tree looks really great, cant wait for the finishing product, make leaves individual, gonna take a long time, but it is worth it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
^thank you kind sir. and thanks for the comment! i'm thinking on simplyfing it and do broken /winter type of brenches lol. like a mix, just to be different.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Not really bad, have good details and the texture is realistic. But you just use this on the tree trunk, the upper part like the sheets don't have much details/color.
8,6/10
Kratos
Originally Posted by Thasainz View Post
Not really bad, have good details and the texture is realistic. But you just use this on the tree trunk, the upper part like the sheets don't have much details/color.
8,6/10

It's not supposed to be filled with details and color because it's not done yet ; )

I really like the drawing you made there!
Reminds me of a swamptree !
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
^as Chreeys said. it's not done yet. lol

and thanks! I really like this kind of trees, with roots showing up'n'stuff. next tree I'll make will be a broken dead wood tree : D
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
really thick trunk
really short tree
trees that thick are generally around 30m tall or something
progression to the basic sketch of the leaves/branches doesnt look natural
reeally thick to thin branches instantly, trees have a flow. sketch the tree and branches first, then add leaves
branches branch off from the main beam, progressively getting thinner towards the top
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I follow your logic, but that is not necessarily true: http://www.imagensimagens.com/imagen...s-oliveira.jpg
typical tree from my region (I know it's not the same concept I did) but just to say that there are exceptions for that logic. besides... if I made it 100% proportional it wouldn't fit the paper, so I had to "cheat" there. please do not take this as a "counter advice" or w.e it is called, I know I messd up and i'm glad someone is correcting me. and those progressions were kinda like "screw this, taking too long" lol

thanks again C:
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.