ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Minimum Requirements:
1. Blackbelt
2. Be active
3. Be able to actually move your tori on command (pro)
4. Be courteous

Post your applications here.
Last edited by hitman; Jun 10, 2008 at 06:56 PM.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Um...whats your belt? whats your rank? how long have you played? can you use relax moves? what game modes do you play? how often do you play? would you like fries with that?
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
I would also like to join
I am a yellow belt, ranking somewhere in the 9000's i think), played maybe a few days all day, i know a few relax moves and can do okay with them from the platform/fan channel, i usually like to play classic or aikido, and a large fries please.

P.S. i saw the name and immediately wanted tyo join, b/c uke is lke my cousin, u have to love 'em, but enjoy ripping ther heads off.
Id love to join...

Im like REALLY close to black belt i think i need 50 more wins as a brown to get to black.

But i know a couple relax moves and i can do em pretty much 100% perfect.

I like classic and random mods like instagibfeet and such....

I have no idea what rank i am.

I play VERY often (daily)

Im on a diet, no fries ;-)
Originally Posted by pzychoboy View Post
Id love to join...

Im like REALLY close to black belt i think i need 50 more wins as a brown to get to black.

But i know a couple relax moves and i can do em pretty much 100% perfect.

I like classic and random mods like instagibfeet and such....

I have no idea what rank i am.

I play VERY often (daily)

Im on a diet, no fries ;-)

Alright man, let me know where I can meet you in-game and I'll test you also I'll just play with you until you get black belt or something.
<m0om> <O >
<m0om> <O>