Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you Think Phsych Ward will be successfull?
Yes
26 Votes / 50.98%
No
16 Votes / 31.37%
Maybe
9 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BlueSt0rmX View Post
That guy got invited but not me I could probably beat all og you
-----
Ill have more posts then half your members by tomorrow

Buddy, that's all fine and great, but we only recruit people that are blue belt or higher. You can reapply when you're a blue belt.

And damn, calen, damn good. I got nothing to criticize on that.
Last edited by Templar; Jul 30, 2012 at 03:19 AM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Thanks guys for commenting on the replay.
@Bluest0rmx, I believe you, and please reapply when you get blue belt.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
well, this is offtopic, but sorry.
i have played against two of your members.
deaddova82, and aerofox.
and i would like to say, that they are fantastic players, and respectful too. we had warred, and they are fantastic at the game. it was 6-4, and i believe that if the war lasted longer, they may have tied it up. i would VERY much like to have your clan as an ally to us.
if all of your clan is like these two? i believe you all will make it quite far.
i like cats
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Guys check out this decap
Please give constructive criticism, and a rating (as in x/10)

dude thats an amazing decap (sorry for late post) but damn dude how you so lucky lmao
Bruce, you are an awesome person for saying those things. Ill have sparem add you guys as allies as soon as he gets on. you are a brilliant fighter.

and guys check this decap i got (idk how i did this) and this parcour of me and godzvital.
Attached Files
we.rpl (49.2 KB, 13 views)
DF PARCOUR.rpl (1.07 MB, 11 views)
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by deaddova82 View Post
Bruce, you are an awesome person for saying those things. Ill have sparem add you guys as allies as soon as he gets on. you are a brilliant fighter.

and guys check this decap i got (idk how i did this) and this parcour of me and godzvital.

Nice decap bro.
@itsbruce, I accept you. When sparem3 gets back, I will tell him to add you to the list.
@GodzVital, haha thanks bro
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Thank you for the acceptance. I believe the clan that has been put together, is quite strong thusfar. If y'all need any help with something; feel free to message me.
Last edited by itsbruce; Jul 30, 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Dat grammar x.x
i like cats
Originally Posted by BlueSt0rmX View Post
ill be the first to say it you need more activity, but anyway ill be blue belt soon

I know that we need more activity. I apologize for not being as active a usual, but I am moving, so there's a lot to do.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Hey.. Jus thoUght I should point this out.
The rank one desc? Tht is the wrong "your"... It shout be "Death is hysterical if YOU'RE me."
i like cats