Toribash
Original Post
[HEAD] Is something wrong with my heads?
OK, i'm quite new to texture making, i wanted to get this bad boys appraised on the Mob's dedicated thread but that was closed. So, just let me know what you think and maybe (if it isn't against the rules or something) let me now an informal "how much to ask for" price.

First of all, my first work. Oblivion.

is 128x128 only

the next three are just some deviations i made from my second created head.

Banzai

Bushi

Googles

And the last one, an emo head inspired in "Death the Kid" from Soul Eater. Absolutely 0% copy-paste, as you can see from the weird proportions. Also, the antialias needed in his forehead and the seam in the back are only on Gimp. Ingame they do not appear.

They do look better ingame.
Can't wait to hear your feedback and thanks for your attention.
Also, if you are interested in any of these (hey, it might happen) PM me. I can add your name in japanese kanji or katakana on their bandannas for an extra fee.

Bassai
i disagree with whoever this "danger" oke is... smooth lines dont make a good head. i dont know what you mean by "paint spam". and iv done similar concepts for heads, so carefull what you say about his ideas.
you irritate me by posting here. if he wanted your oppinion he would have posted this in the art forum.

bassai: not bad, not great. need to work on your eyes, rest is fine.
death the kid needs alot of work on proportions.
next time post in the art forum. ttm members dont often respond, so you'll get more comments in the art forum.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Oh, Sorry
I tought this was the right place for this, I'm really sorry. Thanks for your polite response.
personaly i like these heads but im not really a good person to judge anyway i might start making heads how long did they take
gtfo.
unnecesary bumping makes me rage.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Then just close the thread.

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw there are no moderators that are active in this thread, my apologies.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.