ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
umm, hello.
Hi, my name is Alex Ivan Zuniga. I am a Cuban male. I have been introduced by a friend of mine on maple story
her name on maple was Ikreativity or something, and she told me to check this out.
anyways i like to do forum activities in other games, and this forum looks promising. I am moderately smart with physics and this game looks like it deals with physics. I am also an artist, so i can draw things up for people for free.

If anyone can, id like some help nd advice to get me started.
Currently my favorite mod is wushu, i like it a lot. maybe some tips and such would be nice from someone to help me get better, nd if someone could help me get started in this community.

cyas. ill be trying to post around quite a bit.
If you like art, you should visit this forum.

Also, be sure to read the stickied rules in every board before you post, to avoid receiving infractions and bans.
back from the dead
Yeah, art is a big part of toribash. You might've seen people with designs on their characters.
Those are called textures. You can buy them once you get more TC which stands for Toricredits.
Toricredits are kind of like money. You can buy things with it, or host events, or give it away
for free like some people do. Anyways, back to textures. Textures aren't just like designs that
you choose out from a selection. People design them and you can pay for it with TC, or you
can design it by yourself if you're into art. I hope to see you around in game and in the art
section of the forum.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
oh really.? is there a way to learn how to "texturize".?
im excited, i actually read all the rules. but i have no skill at all. :/
There's templates. If you go to shop at the top and then textures near the bottom left next
to each one it has a template. It takes a while to get used to where everything goes, but
once you get the hang of it it's a very easy way to make TC and to make your Tori look
unique.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
your name is what would be considered offensive. please pm me for options on how we can deal with this. if you don't pm me, I'll have to ban the account.