ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Rezurect clan.
(If you wondering why i have made yet another topic it is becasue veb locked my other one becasue i dident have a story and such :P)

Story!:

Once apon this time there was two brotheren, Sir BBoyNew and Sir Insanemuffin and they have been trying to find people fit be be trained as themselves. They were the strongest figthters in the town and they were half God from an Unknown god. and one day the Town was attacked bye the dark humans, and only BBoyNew and Insanemuffin were fit enough to fight, They faugth around 500 dark humans thats 2 agains 500 but there was a hidden dark mage that wounded BBoyNew and Insanemuffin horrobly and they bleed to death. Everyone tought the war was over but infact, it was not. The towns people surenderd and the dark people looked around for there was comotion from other dark humans over by the body's of the half gods, suddenly BBoyNew Exploded in a holy nova of ligth that instantly desinigrated all the dark humans around and so did Insanemuffin and they stod up and the towns people with tears in their eyes gasped: the prophosy has been told. "Rezurection".

WOOOO. yeah.

Rezurect

WE are usaly in Pro judo DM or asian fractures or jousting.

The meaning of this clan is to Be popular LOL and learn the technekes of rezurection.

MEMBERS:

BBoyNew <------ Leader
Insanemuffin <---Leader Altogether = 7
SgtBrown <--- Member
TORI_DUDE <--- Elite
skinnydude908 <--- Elite ninja warrior! heh.
Longy <--- Newbie
Lugaru <--- Newbie

Blackbelts in clan: 4

Fake members:

answer these q"es if you wanna join.

Do you think your good?:
Whats your Toribash name:
Do you play alott:
Have you seen me before on toribash:
whats your rank(if you arnt reggistered put none}:
whats your belt(if you arnt reggistered put none):
are you registered:

Then we will test you and se if you can join.

if you want peace just say it

if you want war just say it.

NEWS: We are currently getting ready to become official.
WARS: No Wars.

REZURECT SIGS

go here if you need a sig for rezurect: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=4142.0
-----------------------------------------------

People kicked/left from the clan
.Kwah
Gothica a.k.a Ithgori a.k.a dragon a.k.a something else aka anubis :P
spangy

---------------------
Re: The Rezurect clan.
When this becomes offical i shale become a Rezurect ninja! or shale i become 1 now? Ive seen my fight....

THATS IT! IF you let me in i shale be a permanet rezurect ninja!

Im rank 10
And im black belt in every thing!
I am a very active player
yup regestered
And my online name is Skinnydude908
Hi
The only thing i don't believe is... :o we got 12 members in 2 days :o how many did u get in 2 days?
this fits the clan critearia (spelled wrong) i will put up a poll soon. please go back and fix some spelling mistakes in the story though.
*Lurking about*
Interesting, I like.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I like the way the story only makes sense if you say the words like they look like they're pronounced, instead of trying to read it properly
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
I like the way the story only makes sense if you say the words like they look like they're pronounced, instead of trying to read it properly

hehe lol I agree