Ranking
Original Post
I vote for the release of 512 Joint Textures
Joint Textures have been around for some time now, but haven't picked up that much in popularity yet. I believe it is mainly due to the fact that they are simply out of reach for most TB members.

I vote for the release of 512 Joint Textures, and for the general price of Joint Textures to equalize, somewhat in the same way body textures did, when 512 textures were released.

Joint Textures offer limitless possibilities to complete sets, and make them truly "Full Sets", making it possible to texture 100% of your tori.

At the moment, very few artists even bother experimenting, and making joint textures, because there are hardly any buyers for them.

I believe that when Joint Textures become more attainable, artists will get creative, and we will see mind blowing sets hit the "Art Market".

Here is my suggestion as to how the new Joint Texture prices might look like in the shop.

Full 128 Joint Texture Set: 200,000 TC, (10k a piece)

Full 256 Joint Texture set: 500,000 TC, (25k a piece)

Full 512 Joint Texture Set: 1,000,000 TC, (50k a piece)

I believe these prices are still high enough to maintain Joint Textures as being a rare item, yet, will make more people want to strive for them, and obtain them.

My humble opinion,

evo
rock the world, one fight at a time
It's already known that 512 joint textures exist & that they'll be released at some point.

Also this board is for suggestions, not for "voting"

They'll land when it's decided they'll land.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The 512 joint texts will come out when it is finished being tested and worked on. You will have to be patient for that because they won't release them until they are finished

The prices however probably won't change in store but they will slowly decrease in market. It would probably take a while for the prices to go down to your listed prices.

I knew a ninja would await me.
Gg
R.I.P
Yeah just wait for 2 years or so,then you see the prices decrease,512 textures too,just wait,like how 128 textures went from 20k to 2k
Bye bye toribash
im for this, cant wait for cheaper 128 joint txts
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
I realize we aren't going to rush 512 joints into being, and my use of the word "vote" was not for that intention. I merely want to stir up some interest, and hear other people's thoughts. I put it in as a suggestion just the same, so the powers that be know that we are ready for them, and desire them. I am looking forward to seeing a lot more people using joint textures. I can't hide that I would hope to somehow influence the decision makers to prioritize these items. Just wishful thinking I suppose.
rock the world, one fight at a time