Ranking
Original Post
I'd like to see hip and wrist rotation ability...
It seems the topic of "What do want to see in Toribash" is locked, but I'll post it here:

I feel hip and wrist rotation (denoted by a ring or cylinder near the hip and wrist) would really open up the game for some new/more accurate moves.

Wrist rotations would really help out during some handstand movements, accurately recreate a fluid punch motion, and assist in sword mods.

Hip rotations would assist in leg movements and lead to a more accurate side kick motion.

I realize that glutes and pecs do this to a point, but not at the proper point of rotation.

Maybe I just haven't played the game enough to see this is already there...
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Re: I'd like to see hip and wrist rotation ability...
This could work...

However, it would greatly change the game...
why doesnt sombody make a mod for this?
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
Originally Posted by dapaperboy
why doesnt sombody make a mod for this?

Because it's not possible?
This idea sounds badass. It'd be better than having to do that chest rotate crap.
I actually prefer it how it is... probably because it took me so long to figure out...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
neat! that would be awsome for battlestaff mods and sword mods.
Think this would be a good idea, would make the tori's seem more humanlike in their movements.
The glutes allow plenty of freedom for leg rotation, I'm not sure if you could advance on that any further. I also don't see much point in adding a wrist rotate option, since it can't move much anyway (except in mods, granted). Also...

Originally Posted by S1GN4LM4N
It seems the topic of "What do want to see in Toribash" is locked, but I'll post it here:

Yeah, veb locked it, since there's no need to post in there anymore.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.