Ranking
Once again your application is too low effort. The little effort you put into letting us get to know you, set side the amount of effort put into your application is no where near what we'd expect. You're also a blue belt despite from what I can see joining in 2020, which shows you aren't very active, or weren't for a long time. I'd recommend looking at other applications people have posted and taking inspiration from them. Once again, whenever we deny applications, you're given a 48 hour cooldown before you can apply again.

If you want a few examples of what we expect for effort, take a look a few of these:
https://forum.toribash.com/showpost....&postcount=209
https://forum.toribash.com/showpost....&postcount=201
https://forum.toribash.com/showpost....&postcount=181
DISCLAIMER
I do not intend to join, I only intend to apply.

My name is Link. I love to drink. I'm not a drunko, I like to have fancy drinks. Like black spiced rum and pineapple orange juice. Some times, I like to enjoy some Heineken. I've applied today to show my support for LIQUOR clan.

Frost is a great person. WAPOW!
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
DISCLAIMER

My name is Link. I love to drink. I'm not a drunko, I like to have fancy drinks. Like black spiced rum and pineapple orange juice. Some times, I like to enjoy some Heineken. I've applied today to show my support for LIQUOR clan.

Frost endorses this message.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Link View Post
DISCLAIMER

Acceptedn't
Proud Liquor Member
Las guerras van y vienen, pero mis soldados son eternos.
Hello, i'm achhi

I would like to join a clan because I want to find a fun, kind company. I am 13 years old, I live in Moscow (UTC +3). I like to communicate, but due to a trauma in childhood I can’t talk. My main mod is lenshu. Sometimes I am very boring and annoying, but if you find a common topic of conversation with me, it will be for a long time). Very emotional, I don't really like insults, I often don't understand jokes.

I would really like to join, I hope my minuses will not affect anything ...
Discord: littlelooo

"Behind the tree, you will reach for the sky

Originally Posted by AchhI View Post
Hello, i'm achhi

I would like to join a clan because I want to find a fun, kind company. I am 13 years old, I live in Moscow (UTC +3). I like to communicate, but due to a trauma in childhood I can’t talk. My main mod is lenshu. Sometimes I am very boring and annoying, but if you find a common topic of conversation with me, it will be for a long time). Very emotional, I don't really like insults, I often don't understand jokes.

I would really like to join, I hope my minuses will not affect anything ...

After discussion we decided to not move forward with letting you in. You're kind of super young, and none of us really know you that well, the application was also really low effort.
I am legal, let me in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Hey peeps, This is my application.
So Alexander was talking to me about Liquor and said it would be a good place to make friends, have fun, and drink!
So here i am.

Im 19 years old(in 5 months im turning 20) and Im from Argentina (GMT -3). Discord: Sebastian#7887
I love SPARRING. Its one of the main reasons i came back from quitting in 2016 after MAU's fall, of course it affected everyone, including me, but I was the only one to come back along with victortb. It was a great experience.
So the reason i wanna join is to make friends, getting to know new people, post replays, back n forth CnC, and just having a good time while sparring or idk playing some fun mod would be sick as well.
One big problem i have right now is that most of my friends are gone and where i go there's no "hey seba" or "wasuup" like the good old days where i found friends in every server.
Dont think the only thing i do is spar hahah, i mean i could be a 4/10 abd player, or a 6/10 mushu player.
Honestly I feel like this is a good clan I could put myself into. I feel like It will get me motivated to do more and more stuff so thats it. I'll leave some replays if you wanna watch them. Maybe with the help of you guys I'll probably start talking like a madman, cuz honestly im kind of an annoying guy in some sense. Maybe it's just me.

One thing I add is that I fucking LOVE Whiskey, whiskey is the G.O.A.T. I've got myself a Chivas Regal 12, which is absolutely delicious.
Attached Files
500dodgemaster.rpl (366.2 KB, 1 views)
500sparringuke.rpl (431.8 KB, 0 views)
DESTROYED.rpl (547.2 KB, 0 views)
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
So Alexander was talking to me about Liquor and said it would be a good place to make friends, have fun, and drink!
So here i am.

Im 19 years old(in 5 months im turning 20) and Im from Argentina (GMT -3). Discord: Sebastian#7887
I love SPARRING. Its one of the main reasons i came back from quitting in 2016 after MAU's fall, of course it affected everyone, including me, but I was the only one to come back along with victortb. It was a great experience.
So the reason i wanna join is to make friends, getting to know new people, post replays, back n forth CnC, and just having a good time while sparring or idk playing some fun mod would be sick as well.
One big problem i have right now is that most of my friends are gone and where i go there's no "hey seba" or "wasuup" like the good old days where i found friends in every server.
Dont think the only thing i do is spar hahah, i mean i could be a 4/10 abd player, or a 6/10 mushu player.
Honestly I feel like this is a good clan I could put myself into. I feel like It will get me motivated to do more and more stuff so thats it. I'll leave some replays if you wanna watch them. Maybe with the help of you guys I'll probably start talking like a madman, cuz honestly im kind of an annoying guy in some sense. Maybe it's just me.

One thing I add is that I fucking LOVE Whiskey, whiskey is the G.O.A.T. I've got myself a Chivas Regal 12, which is absolutely delicious.

Posted in the discord. Grab a drink, grab a snack, and wait awhile. I'll get back to you soon if the bouncer (which we don't have since the last one ran out after stealing the jack Daniels without a word, like a cock) should let you in!
-----
https://discord.gg/MetbBrrtBZ
-----
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
So here i am.

You've been accepted! Grab a seat at the bar and have a cheers!
Last edited by Frost; Mar 13, 2022 at 12:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP