ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
I disagree, being on mid-air on ABD feels good and can do lots of tricks, decaps and stuff

I disagree to you, it will make it hard to counter the opponent's move
How to win a ABD match:

The hard way: Make someone else DQ by throwing them.
The easy way: Hit them, then tripod. Works in 40% of the cases.

GL being an arse.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
the tut makes so little sense and is so thrown around there. I may just make one to help a few fellas out
-----
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Put this as a tip

Never try to attack in a middle of a match, it makes you loose balance and can sometimes put you in the air. Being in the middle of air during an aikido/ABD match is bad

Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
I disagree, being on mid-air on ABD feels good and can do lots of tricks, decaps and stuff

you are both silly.

Not attacking in the middle of the match can end up in you slipping, losing to score or utterly aggressed to the point you have extreme dms/fractures

being in the air isnt bad if you know what to do. When im being lifted ill either stop it and suplex or ill force the lift then use that same lift momentum for a knee that often causes an arm break.

Being in mid air you can do lots of tricks, decaps and stuff huh? you must not understand. aikido is not a spar tricks usually only get you screwed over.
Last edited by iLiltay; Jun 14, 2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice tut. I thought i knew almost everything about aikido and abd, but it seems i was wrong. Imma try your counter moves.
Aikidiobigdojo is a complicated mod, requires a lot of tips and practice to master it. Shovels & Lifts are normal as long as you play abd.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
How to win a ABD match:

The hard way: Make someone else DQ by throwing them.
The easy way: Hit them, then tripod. Works in 40% of the cases.

GL being an arse.

scrubs can't into throws since it actually require skill and practice.
This Tut inspires me it makes me want to make an ABD tutorial tomorrow

Keep up the good work dude

(Tomorrow I will really make a tut I am not kidding If you have ideas just PM me)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER