Toribash
Original Post
USD duels PSA!
hello! im just here to tell every fellow dueler who does duel usd and such! You CAN duel usd and you can scam whoever you like apparently! and i can full heartedly say that nothing can happen to you as long as you don't admit to anything! ;). Staff will try to pinpoint the blame on you but there's no ground that they can because you aren't admitting to anything!
Here is some evidence!
http://prntscr.com/u3v5i5
Brought to you guys by MSquid lead Creati0n!!!
As long as you duel the other person and don't say anything nor claim anything then you are in the clear! Staff DO NOT support usd duels so you can't get banned for scamming that isn't supported and as well as not admitting that it happened!
I would like to hear your input on this because as you can see the system is flawed! so you can get away with scamming obviously my friends so go out and scam people!
Last edited by iTemp; Aug 22, 2020 at 07:34 AM.
I only duel for CAD in joustingfixed.tbm
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
tl;dr: this guy is a crybaby

Ignoring the crybaby OP, I'll use this thread as a friendly reminder to everyone in this community: USD duels are not supported. We won't be supporting USD duels until a more automated method can be implemented to support real-money transactions in duels (which may never come, but definitely won't come soon).

The safest way to USD duel is to simply not do it. We do not support USD dueling.

Originally Posted by Rule
1. Wagers must be verifiably owned quantities which can be legitimately transferred between the two players immediately after a duel. (Textures cannot be verifiably owned as of yet, nor can USD or other forms of "real" currency. One cannot use duelling as a basis to transfer qi, or bypass qi or other trade restrictions on items.)

We can and will ban players for fraudulent behavior. We do ban users for abusing our stance on USD dueling to commit fraud (given appropriate evidence is provided/collected). File a scam report if you've been scammed, and the Market Squad will do our best to ensure the appropriate parties are punished.

this guy is a crybaby, goodbye