Toribash
Original Post
Acavado
I started playing 3 (or was it four?) days ago, won my first game (Twin Swords) by ripping apart an opponent with a disembodied leg; instantly got me hooked. Currently a blue belt, mainly achieved with my (nearly) unbeatable Jousting combo. Unless you disagree... Akido is pretty fun; Wushu is difficult as I've only discovered one way to fight without flopping aimlessly. But still fun.

Me, I'm on vacation visiting relatives, something so boring I just do homework with Toribash running in the background. It's why I have so much time to play.

I'm a just some teenage kid, as a matter of fact, and a girl at that.
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
I started playing 3 (or was it four?) days ago, won my first game (Twin Swords) by ripping apart an opponent with a disembodied leg; instantly got me hooked. Currently a blue belt, mainly achieved with my (nearly) unbeatable Jousting combo. Unless you disagree... Akido is pretty fun; Wushu is difficult as I've only discovered one way to fight without flopping aimlessly. But still fun.

Me, I'm on vacation visiting relatives, something so boring I just do homework with Toribash running in the background. It's why I have so much time to play.

I'm a just some teenage kid, as a matter of fact, and a girl at that.

Hey, welcome to toribash.

Also, if you're a girl, pics or gtfo.
Shut the hell up. This is not Wibbles.
Last edited by Tonakai; Feb 8, 2010 at 07:51 AM.
A true scot.
Originally Posted by Malvie View Post
Hey, welcome to toribash.

Also, if you're a girl, pics or gtfo.
Shut the hell up. This is not Wibbles.
You too, Bob.

I agree. Also, if you are a girl: you will be asked this a lot.

Welcome to the toribash community!

P.S. Your name reminds me of avacados :-D
Last edited by Tonakai; Feb 8, 2010 at 07:51 AM.
Lol, I thought the thread was called avacado. Thats why I clicked it. =)
Welcome to TB, Pics, pl0x?
Thanks.
Hi Acavado,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.

Yes, my name is supposed to sound like Avacados. It's also the reason I didn't bother to write anything in the title except my username. The other reason is that I ran out of time and had to go somewhere before I could finish my post.

Anyway, I'm going to hide now before more people ask for pics. :P

Peace!

Wait, wrong smiley...

If more people comes in asking pictures like Malvie did, I will be sure that they will get punished.
These two people got only warned, but the next one will get infracted.

Hello, and welcome to Toribash! I like your name.
I hope you will enjoy the community of Toribash... And the game itself, of course.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or make a new thread in Beginner Sanctuary. ;)

Yes, my name is supposed to sound like Avacados. It's also the reason I didn't bother to write anything in the title except my username. The other reason is that I ran out of time and had to go somewhere before I could finish my post.

Peace!

Wait, wrong smiley...

^

Win.

Welcome to Toribash.

If you want any help with Wushu, you could ask me. But there are much better people to ask about teaching wushu, mainly because I'm not much of a teacher.

-rambles on mindlessly-

Anyway, good luck with Toribash, and so on.
It's the amount of games played.
It doesn't matter if you have won or lost the games, it just counts all the games you have played.
Excluding draws.