ES Recruitment Drive
Thank you very much Joker!
And no need to apologise for other peoples behaviour, you will always get childish members of a community, and thanks just finished reading them all hehe, hope to see you in game <3
Welcome to toribash.
Stuff here goes like this:
You're a nice guy, you eventually gain reputation.
you do shit, they ban you!
Welcome to Toribash, Kittyy!

Glad that you know that there are some fairly immature people in the lot. Don't be turned off by them, and have fun playing the game.

Jokerstein has provided you with a list of rules and guidelines for the forums and in-game, so hopefully you've read them.

Have an awesome day!
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Welcome to the community Kitty! :3
Seem u allready read the rules, If u want, u can joing bleu, I clan for new players.
the link is here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=225059
Have a nice day.
^^
Tessh
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Welcome to the Toribash Community Kittyy. Like everyone else has said above ; Read the rules and you'll do fine here. If you wish to ask any questions just message the Uniteam. You can ask me too if you want, i'll try my best at solving any problems. Having fun here is your responsibilty, have a good time!
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Welcome to toribash.
Stuff here goes like this:
You're a nice guy, you eventually gain reputation.
you do shit, they ban you!

Thank you very much, and yeah I've notice some, long lasting players have some attitude problems, hehe. I won't get banned though, too nice for that!

Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
Welcome to Toribash, Kittyy!

Glad that you know that there are some fairly immature people in the lot. Don't be turned off by them, and have fun playing the game.

Jokerstein has provided you with a list of rules and guidelines for the forums and in-game, so hopefully you've read them.

Have an awesome day!

Yeah I've learnt to deal with them throughout the years of playing games online, thank you very much ^_^

Originally Posted by Tessh View Post
Welcome to the community Kitty! :3
Seem u allready read the rules, If u want, u can joing bleu, I clan for new players.
the link is here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=225059
Have a nice day.
^^
Tessh

Thanks a lot for the offer! I'll look into it!

Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Welcome to the Toribash Community Kittyy. Like everyone else has said above ; Read the rules and you'll do fine here. If you wish to ask any questions just message the Uniteam. You can ask me too if you want, i'll try my best at solving any problems. Having fun here is your responsibilty, have a good time!

Err god knows if you'll even check back in this thread, but what do you do to become a member of the Uniteam? I'm all for helping new people and such. And thanks a lot for the warm welcome, also, PonyCat got some swaaaag.

<3
Haha! PonyCat, I like that name <3
Anyway, once in a while opportunities come where you can apply for certain jobs such as Uniteam. You can try asking someone in Uniteam for further details if you're that interested in joining. I've never been in Uniteam but I reckon it would fit the bill for someone who has a lot of experience in the forums. I'm not saying you wouldn't get in but if I were you I wouldn't rush things. Just take your time getting used to the forum's atmosphere and rules and I bet you'll get far ;o
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Haha! PonyCat, I like that name <3
Anyway, once in a while opportunities come where you can apply for certain jobs such as Uniteam. You can try asking someone in Uniteam for further details if you're that interested in joining. I've never been in Uniteam but I reckon it would fit the bill for someone who has a lot of experience in the forums. I'm not saying you wouldn't get in but if I were you I wouldn't rush things. Just take your time getting used to the forum's atmosphere and rules and I bet you'll get far ;o

Ah right, the way you welcomed me I thought you were ahaha, my mistake. You should apply, seems like you'd be good at it!

Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
Welcome to Toribash make sure to read the rules and have a good time.

Thank you very much, have fun yourself!