Toribash
Originally Posted by snake View Post
dcs? arma?

way too defensive while i didn't questioned your age. good luck anyway.

Oh no chief, not you. some guy in a room i was waiting for a bout in. Didn't mean you at all.
I quoted your quote as i am not up on the lingo here yet and i had no clue what it ment. sorry for the misunderstanding.
I guess i should have not posted that in the same note as your quote.
So i will ask what is dcs arma?
-----
I am not understanding exactly how i would sell some orc stuff i have. perhaps someone could direct me to a helpfile?
Last edited by Luxstorm; Sep 8, 2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Such Is Life.
Originally Posted by Luxstorm View Post
Oh no chief, not you. some guy in a room i was waiting for a bout in. Didn't mean you at all.
I quoted your quote as i am not up on the lingo here yet and i had no clue what it ment. sorry for the misunderstanding.
I guess i should have not posted that in the same note as your quote.
So i will ask what is dcs arma?
-----
I am not understanding exactly how i would sell some orc stuff i have. perhaps someone could direct me to a helpfile?

To sell your stuff, you have to go to it in inventory (Make sure you deactivate it) then click edit. With items like Orc, it's best to keep the price under 100 or no one will buy it. After you do that it will go on the public market and people will buy it. If you want to sell/trade stuff to 1 person, go to the "Safetrade" function in the Shop tab. This allows you to start a trade with someone without you being scammed. They will then receive a notification upon the safetrade being sent. They can add TC/Items as they wish. Then they'll send you the safetrade back and if you started it, you can look at what items they sent and accept/decline the trade (declining will give you your things back if you feel the trade isn't for you).

It's a little complex to explain, you'd have to test it out yourself to understand it fully.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Welcome to the game sir. Thanks for serving my grandpa was also in the service but he is a Vietnam veteran. What branch were you in
way too defensive while i didn't questioned your age. good luck anyway.

yeah.. he got REALLY defensive at that.. normally its younger getting all bitchy about their age.. not other way around.. well still Welcome to the game.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Tyler, did you even read what he just said at the top of this page? He didn't even get that defensive he just said there was an unpleasant guy in the game.
Originally Posted by Luxstorm View Post
Hello folks, The name is John but here i am going by Luxstorm. Thats my last name on a D&D text base EOS game i have played for about 14 years now. Mostly my time is spent messing with Ham Radios or playing Flight Sim X as i co-CEO's with my Son-in-law with an online Airline. So we 9 grandkids, 2 daughters.
At 57 years old I am retired and live in Texas. X Army and retired from the Texas State Guard.
I had been watching my grandson play this game for a few years and decided this week i would give it a shot. Seems pretty cool if i can just figure our how Uke keeps kicking my rear I have been painting aircraft using Gimp 2.6 DXTBMP for the file conversion as they are all DDS or Extended bmp's with many layers of paints. So the textures here look like this will be as fun to mess with as the aircraft i paint. Just on a smaller scale perhaps. I have really enjoyed the different arenas and most the players i have ran across seem very friendly fun to play with. I would like to say Thank you to TheLunitic for helping me so much.
I will have to make a special effort to get you that Pokemon Y you want for your birthday. It will be hard not to play it myself first but i better stick with diamond.

Thank you for absolutely everything you've ever done for us.

If you need anything, please let me know.

My salute o7
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hello! be happy to explore Toribash and meet new friends. good luck!
I Devouer all who attack me
TMinster He is meh bro and a twin from another mother.
Originally Posted by pwnsors102 View Post
Welcome to the game sir. Thanks for serving my grandpa was also in the service but he is a Vietnam veteran. What branch were you in

Army, got in at the end of the Vietnam War, 1972-74. Just means i get into the American Legion, and at every place that sells coffee i get it at a discount, Regular Price. *winks* However at the VA hospitals the VFW guys sell coffee for a donation of 25 cents. Best strong GI coffee that you can find.

Last edited by Luxstorm; Sep 10, 2013 at 02:26 PM.
Such Is Life.
Lol and some silly folks don't believe he's my pops! Well he is in fact 57. Why not compare?

Last edited by TheLunatic; Oct 3, 2013 at 04:26 AM.