Ranking
Original Post
Thinking of studying abroad
Well I'm now on the 11th grade, well I have to start to think about my future, I'm thinking of studying abroad, I am an Indonesian, I was born in Cairo, Egypt. So I can speak a little bit arabic.

I'm thinking on studying abroad to have new expreiences, and learn how to survive out of the motherland. About the course I'm taking, my choices are IT or international relation. I haven't decide yet which one is the best for me. My character is I can stand my arrgument even if Im wrong, My friends says that I'm good at leading them and making friends. My logical thinking is good enough I think. Could you guys please help me by giving me some advices please. Thank you.

In the other side I'd be very thankful if someone give me some information that might help, like what universities are the best on that course. And I really want to know about australia's education system and others, Advice are really accaptabe. Once again thanks :>
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
Money is a huge issue if you're going to study.
It's a bigger issue if you're going to study abroad. Do your parents support you in this?
f=m*a syens
Well they said that I have to chase the scholarship first, if I didn't get it, they'll support me with their money. They said their money is enough actually.
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
There are a lot of good scholarship programs out there. When I was in college I managed to get a scholarship to study in the Aichi pref. of japan. I got finished my BFA here but I have a good chunk of units from my time there. Go to your local embassy and ask around or attend a local university first and ask for a recommendation. good luck
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
It's totally up to which University you personally prefer, and not we recommending to you. -for advice, I think you should ask your parents first whether they fufill the requirements for you to study abroad or not. If yes, I suggest that you ask around and have an ideal mindset before you decide to study abroad or not.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Try out for a scholarship.
My sister got one to China.
Good luck m8.
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village