Toribash
Application
Name:Obe1Konob3 (IRL is aaron)
Belt: White
Skills: I can solve a Rubik's cube IRL and in-game am good at evasive maneuvers. If not satisfied i can test in-game if needed
Infractions or Bans: None
Past Clans: I have two other accounts and am apart of Reflex(33rd rank) and DN (122)
Mods you are good: I excel in judo and kickboxing and have dabbled in Aikido, i can get better if needed
Activity in-game:9 out of 10
Activity on forum:I always am on forums in the waiting list, so 9 out of ten.
About yourself: I am an aggressive player and ever since i saw Carlos i wanted to be apart of this clan so shout-out to Carlos. Also i have been playing for 2 weeks and am good so if I need to be tested tell me when and where.
Last edited by Obe1Konob3; Nov 23, 2014 at 05:27 AM.
Name: Daniel
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Skills: i can strike good and im good at controlling my body so i dont dq that easily

Mods you are good: greykido,aikido,ABD and kickbox

Activity in-game: daily

Activity on forum: daily

About yourself: im 14 year old gamer that helps other people get better at the game
my 3 replays i got more but its hard to find them
Attached Files
improved move v2.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
split punch.rpl (68.5 KB, 5 views)
split decap.rpl (60.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by FPSRussia1; Nov 26, 2014 at 12:07 AM.
Originally Posted by Obe1Konob3 View Post
Name:Obe1Konob3 (IRL is aaron)
Belt: White
Skills: I can solve a Rubik's cube IRL and in-game am good at evasive maneuvers. If not satisfied i can test in-game if needed
Infractions or Bans: None
Past Clans: I have two other accounts and am apart of Reflex(33rd rank) and DN (122)
Mods you are good: I excel in judo and kickboxing and have dabbled in Aikido, i can get better if needed
Activity in-game:9 out of 10
Activity on forum:I always am on forums in the waiting list, so 9 out of ten.
About yourself: I am an aggressive player and ever since i saw Carlos i wanted to be apart of this clan so shout-out to Carlos. Also i have been playing for 2 weeks and am good so if I need to be tested tell me when and where.

Solve a Rubik's cube, nice one lol. Its a no for me.

Originally Posted by FPSRussia1 View Post
Name: Daniel
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Skills: i can strike good and im good at controlling my body so i dont dq that easily

Mods you are good: greykido,aikido,ABD and kickbox

Activity in-game: daily

Activity on forum: daily

About yourself: im 14 year old gamer that helps other people get better at the game

Originally Posted by FPSRussia1 View Post
my 3 replays i got more but its hard to find them

We need to test you fighting. I'm pretty busy this week so tbear soon will test you.
App!
Name: Sweeyollo

Belt: Blue

Skills: Sparring/Wushu/Mushu

Infractions or Bans: not kick someone/ be mad at someone/ onlybe respectfull!

Past Clans: Voltz

Mods you are good: xspar / wushu / mushu / maybe akido.

Activity in-game: 7-10

Activity on forum: 5-10

About yourself: i love toribash, i learning new stuff, new moves. i also helping friends to become better player!. i play other games like TF2, Minecraft. Trove, gmod, Cs:go, css.

Thanks for reading, i hope im getting in, masters of toribash!.
SweeYollo:

Good app but sorry its a no. You need more skills and experience to join 7th's clan.
Think we should request replays though?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek