Toribash
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
This had been suggested many times and it would make TB unplayable for some people due to lag.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
This was in the suggestions multiple times, and If you want 4 player, Get the older version. But it lags alot.
ook
Suggested many times, same reason why it never works

As I always say

more than 2 players has been here before below 3.72... Download any toribash lower than that and there more than 2 players

That has been removed now because imagine only 2 tori's is already enough to freeze computer

3 or 4 tori's? Nah
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Please end this thread... Please end this thread... This has been here since aug 2012

THE ANSWER WILL BE NO! NO MATTER WHAT! MOST COMPUTERS CANT HANDLE IT, THIS WONT COME UP!!!!!! BUT REMEMBER! IF YOUR COMPUTER CAN HANDLE IT GET BELOW 3.72! SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT THIS MAY NOT WORK BECAUSE IMAGINE, 2 Toris already cause lag... 3 or 4 toris? That causes your game to crash

LIKE I SAID

LISTEN HERE

3.72 THE MOST RECENT 3 VS 4 PLAYERS ONE

PLEASE add this comment or something! I just want this to end
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Some players have more slow internet wouldnt be recommended.
˜Not Supported.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

It'll be cool to have more than two players in one game.
I really recommend to add it in
O sa mire me qene shqiptar ohej!
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Please end this thread... Please end this thread... This has been here since aug 2012

THE ANSWER WILL BE NO! NO MATTER WHAT! MOST COMPUTERS CANT HANDLE IT, THIS WONT COME UP!!!!!! BUT REMEMBER! IF YOUR COMPUTER CAN HANDLE IT GET BELOW 3.72! SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT THIS MAY NOT WORK BECAUSE IMAGINE, 2 Toris already cause lag... 3 or 4 toris? That causes your game to crash

LIKE I SAID

LISTEN HERE

3.72 THE MOST RECENT 3 VS 4 PLAYERS ONE

PLEASE add this comment or something! I just want this to end

How about have 2 versions? One version that can do 3 to 4 toris and other just can do 2 toris. I do recommend it, however, it depends how your computer can handle it.
Replay thread

Just made...

I't would be cool but still, as everyone else said it's gonna cause lag
just download 3.72 if you want it
[Oh Damn]
How about a program that tests your computers speed and then chooses whether you can get the 4 player one or 2 player one. That way it doesn't be so laggy to anyone.
Replay thread

Just made...

guys guys guys!Chill. If toribash will have 4 players version then I'm sure hampa will have a an option in the servers to command to switch it 4 player mode on and off. I doubt this is why he's putting off 4 player mode!

The problem with 4 player mode as said before is:
- it could have some bugs
- and I'm guessing the server implications..

Though, hopefully hampa will add it anyway. I remember from the interview..he doesn't like 4player mode well I honestly don't care!Their are enough people demanding it and it WILL be a hit..I'm sure. Yes some mods won't work with it..that is for sure like aikido and what not. But sparring with cooperation will eventually take toribash on a new platform.
Your messed up world enthrills me