Ranking
Original Post
Minibash 0.4
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.4
- Removed aging training restrictions
- Faster loading of game (assets have been made external from the game)
- FPS increase
- added sound for versus screen
- fix for custom torso color
- fixed menu button unpausing replay
- prevent long leg mods

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the accounts to a fresh start.
Last edited by hampa; Aug 17, 2011 at 07:55 AM.
The mods should be taken away :l. I was playing a guy and he was huge. He beat me and slapped me across the wall. The aging is bad but i still love how it looks like child abuse :P
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
So whenever I open up minibash I get this black screen.
It wont go away.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.4
- Removed aging training restrictions
- Faster loading of game (assets have been made external from the game)
- FPS increase
- added sound for versus screen
- fix for custom torso color
- fixed menu button unpausing replay
- prevent long leg mods

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the accounts to a fresh start.

that almost gave me an heart attack, i hope the "probably" will change to " of course not";)
also, nice of you, that you listened to the community, and removed the aging restriction.
(i kinda started to like it, but without is nice too)
.....German Underground
Maybe reset the challenges but not all the accounts and their points. That is, I'd like to keep my gold, torso color, and some of the points.

I don't mind the new challenge sound itself but it stops abruptly. Doesn't really go well with that particular button.

I'm finding it too easy to gain credits from challenge making. Making a similar challenge over and over again could make me rich; spitting out a mass of rubbish challenges could make me rich. Maybe challenge uploads could be "purchaseable". You are allowed to post one challenge by default: If you have enough credits, you can buy more. Then you can remove or upload challenges as you like from your slots.

Another thing worth mentioning are the boundaries of minibash. Kicking off a wall sometimes makes necessary dragging your foot out of the box where you can no long adjust it, I'm sure you've seen that. You can work around this but it's awkward.

Oh, and being squished into a corner until you explode. It's kind of weird the way light kicks can shoot opponents away.

Hm. Also, shading. Art style reminds me of the old Toribash and I think it should be improved in the same way.
Last edited by Acavado; Aug 17, 2011 at 09:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Joeseph View Post
that almost gave me an heart attack, i hope the "probably" will change to " of course not";)
also, nice of you, that you listened to the community, and removed the aging restriction.
(i kinda started to like it, but without is nice too)

LOL, you've made many challenges and made your tori stronger and i liked most of it.
Is this a beta or not?
I think its better but unfair to reset everything since this is like still developing.

Anyway, Just want to add a comment about Minibash.

The rank system should be check since after you've become a Black belt and upgraded, it says 1st dan black belt. Well in fact, it should be 2nd dan black belt
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
Maybe reset the challenges but not all the accounts and their points. That is, I'd like to keep my gold, torso color, and some of the points.

I don't mind the new challenge sound itself but it stops abruptly. Doesn't really go well with that particular button.

I'm finding it too easy to gain credits from challenge making. Making a similar challenge over and over again could make me rich; spitting out a mass of rubbish challenges could make me rich. Maybe challenge uploads could be "purchaseable". You are allowed to post one challenge by default: If you have enough credits, you can buy more. Then you can remove or upload challenges as you like from your slots.

Another thing worth mentioning are the boundaries of minibash. Kicking off a wall sometimes makes necessary dragging your foot out of the box where you can no long adjust it, I'm sure you've seen that. You can work around this but it's awkward.

Oh, and being squished into a corner until you explode. It's kind of weird the way light kicks can shoot opponents away.

Hm. Also, shading. Art style reminds me of the old Toribash and I think it should be improved in the same way.

Good points.

Yes, I can keep the customizations you have but clear out the old challenges.

Some of the mods shouldn't be there too, so I might reset that so everybody gets a clean start. There is still some ways you can create freak mods by violating the constraints.

I'll see if I can fix the dragging close to walls, I think you shouldn't be able to drag the foot outside.