Toribash
Original Post
[GOD] Toribash Summer Camp

Final standings

Final team scores

Individual high scores

The Toribash Summer Camp is all about playing different mini-games cooperatively and competitively in order to rack up the most points as many points as you can. Wins contribute to your own individual score as well as the score of your team. The team with the most points at the end are declared the winners and will each receive a prize. Post in this thread to sign up for the team of your choosing, however there can only be 15 players in each team. Not to worry though, if you don’t make it into a team you can still compete in the servers in order to achieve individual victory. The team rosters are as follows:

Teams

To sign up for a team, please post your team of choice in this thread. It's first in first served.

There will be 3 mini game servers hosted in one day, three times a week for two weeks. Times are not concrete so you will be notified through broadcast and by posts on this thread (so if you’re really on the look out you can subscribe to this thread). Mini-games will be played in a variety of mods that will remain a mystery until the server is launched. You gain points for your team as well as individually. At the end of each day we will post and tell you the team standings as well as the top individual player so far. You do not have to sign up to play individually.

Within a server different team members and individuals will compete in order to gain the most points as a team or individually. However, in order to prevent the servers from becoming stale, if you win 5x in a row you (and your partner in cooperative mods) will be fknocked. The servers will last for an hour and a half each, though they may run one after another depending on the times. You can score points in any camp server, not just the one run by your team leader.

• Every one on the winning team will receive a special non-tradeable collectors item, which varies depending on which team wins.

Team sid

Team mwah

Team phail

Team rai

Team ishi

Individual Prize:

• You will receive prizes based on your performance within the team (measured by amount of wins).

• The top scoring five on the winning team will each receive an additional 25k.
  • The middle scoring five on the winning team will each receive an additional 15k.
  • The lowest scoring five on the winning team will each receive an additional 10k.

• The best performing individual player will receive 40k as well as the collectors item.

The servers themselves have general server rules (no advertising, flaming, spamming, etc.).

Due to activity concerns, those who are found to not be participating in the servers and just coasting along for free prizes will receive an activity warning and if they don’t start attending their spot on the team will become vacant, so please don't sign up if you don't plan to attend the servers.

If you win less than five times you will not receive a prize even if your team wins.

You cannot change teams once you sign up.

Sign ups for teams start now as the event is running from June 2nd to June 14th. Servers will start even if all the teams aren't yet full so make sure you sign up quickly!

If you have any further questions, send me a PM or post in this thread. Good luck everyone, we’ll look forward to seeing you in our camp servers.
Last edited by phail; Jun 15, 2014 at 07:42 AM.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Any team ishi members around: we are now being caught up by team rai and mwah are extending the lead-

We had 2 players throughout 2 camps nearly today and 3 for the last 30 minutes or so

Team Rai had 6

Step up your game, guys, and get active
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was in an exam for that one *.* But now that it's weekend..

Edit:Scratch what I said. Didn't know this was the last day of camp
Last edited by N3WB; Jun 14, 2014 at 08:58 AM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jooker last time we played gtdunkcontest4 ( it was messy: cheese was everywhere ) and gtbeachrun1 .tbm's

Also the previous camp that mwah hosted was gtlimbojoust.tbm throughout
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Calco999 View Post
is camp over or will there be a couple more?

well fuck.
im pretty sure my lead got passed up
and if theres another camp i may have a chance
@#w#@ 4 Legend
Rome4Official
Welcome back, Calco..
I'm pretty sure there will
be one or two more today,
stay tuned.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.