Ranking
Original Post
Long Jump Mod
Lets see who can get the farthest in....THE Long JUMP okays you have a large ramp 2 skii's, force wats the first thing u gonna do with them..? Go off the ramp and see how far u go! u have a Blue rectangle and pink rectangle get to the blue one and u win (the mod) u do not get any prizes...

Settings:
Distance 4000
Height 3090
rotation 0 or 180
dismemberTres 200+

i will post it later its not letting me upload it right now D=
Last edited by PwnUNubs; Nov 17, 2007 at 06:49 AM.
looks goos

so where do i download it?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
okays im done uploading it here ya are

http://www.mediafire.com/?9htouut2bmx

i was just showing u a preveiw while i was 'touching up' on it like i have friction wrong and gravity was lowerd ....so i had to fix that or else it would be hard with high fric. too easy with low gravity.
ok ty! il tell ya how i like it later (also show myself compleating it)

edit: i got it and put it in my mod foulder and it didnt show up on the mod menu? wth?!?!?!?!?!
Last edited by bloodbath; Nov 17, 2007 at 09:22 AM.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
lol noob u need to save it as a .tbm not a .tmb phail pay a bit more attention
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

i knew somthing was wrong.....i just type it up on the game rules to open it...o well have fun with the mod pplz =D
tip: wen u edit a post or make a post use the manage atachments option and upload the tbm there not an external site
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

U made it a tmb, not a tbm, i dont know how, but thats the problem
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
ok i get it i did the wrong file extension could we get off the subject and talk about the nod itsself wat do ya'll think about it?