Ranking
Original Post
The Protector: Chapter 3

TORIBASH SAGA II

READ THE STORY HERE

MURDER MYSTERY
Welcome back players.

We've escaped the 9 Blades trap in the previous event. But we've got a call about a new victim. The brother of Keno, who was also his murderer, Belphat. We've found him butchered outside his apartment. It seems he had a brief case with him. Information he planned to use in his court trial. We should collect the evidence. Who could've done this?

Examine the crime scene

Who could've done this? Let's look at our suspects.

Suspects

PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!

- Do not change any gamerules besides turn frames.
- no replay hacking
- Do not edit uke's joints

- PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU'RE UNSURE ABOUT A RULE

IN CLIENT ONLY

Head In game, and select THE PROTECTOR SAGA CHAPTER III: MURDER MYSTERY! Click participate. After participating in the event you'll need to accuse of the four suspects!

PICK UP THE SUIT CASE

5,000 TC

1 Shiai Tokens

LEAVE THE CRIME SCENE WITH THE SUIT CASE

+10,000 TC

+1 Shiai Tokens

GUESS THE KILLER CORRECTLY

+5,000 TC

+1 Shiai Tokens

BEST REPLAY(S)

+30,000 TC

+3 Shiai Tokens

. Cybron Rifle

EVENT ENDS FEBRUARY 12TH, 7:00 PM , -4 GMT

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
when you leave with the briefcase does it give you the completion thing immediately
or is that when the frames are out
i wish rpm was usable in private multiplayer servers :/]
Will look into.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Rewards for guessing the killer (Kira) correctly have been delivered, we apologize it took longer than expected