Ranking
Hello My Name Is Liam and i love Toribash i've been looking for a clan for a while i am 11 years old. I am into Parkour Tricking And Sparring I would love to join MOFF because i think i will be a good member and i would make lots of friends and so i can join other clans but this is a good first clan. I need more style to my tori all i have are waves and dq colors. I was born and raised in Alberta Canada I LOVE Parkour and freerunning in real life. I like to watch jack morris for tutiorioals sorry for my bad spelling...so please get back to me
Originally Posted by Legendz453 View Post
Hello My Name Is Liam and i love Toribash i've been looking for a clan for a while i am 11 years old. I am into Parkour Tricking And Sparring I would love to join MOFF because i think i will be a good member and i would make lots of friends and so i can join other clans but this is a good first clan. I need more style to my tori all i have are waves and dq colors. I was born and raised in Alberta Canada I LOVE Parkour and freerunning in real life. I like to watch jack morris for tutiorioals sorry for my bad spelling...so please get back to me

There's quite a lot wrong with this app, most of all the formatting. Perhaps look at other people's apps to see the correct way to format.

That being said:

Originally Posted by Legendz453 View Post
I would love to join MOFF because i think i will be a good member and i would make lots of friends and so i can join other clans but this is a good first clan

We aren't looking to recruit members who have plans to leave the clan when they get a better offer, sorry.
1. Real Name: Simon

2. Age: 20

3. Proof Of Fan: i subscribed

4. Have you read the clan rules: yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: 3 times then banned

6. Previous Clans: Aeon, rage

7. Reasons For Leaving: rage died and aeon idk

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: activity and skill

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: i prefer multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: i found it myself on the forum

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your aFvorite Shows Of Ours And Why: i like the toribash shows and the anime shows, i like manga and anime

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: if you want an active member with skill then i think that you should accept me. But something that I have to say is that this is my alt, my main is simon and he is banned for approximately 1 month for spamming offtopic. I did not spam alot only like 3 posts.
Originally Posted by ssim View Post
1. Real Name: Simon

2. Age: 20

3. Proof Of Fan: i subscribed

5. Prove you have read the rules: 3 times then banned

6. Previous Clans: Aeon, rage

7. Reasons For Leaving: rage died and aeon idk

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: activity and skill

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: i prefer multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: i found it myself on the forum

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your aFvorite Shows Of Ours And Why: i like the toribash shows and the anime shows, i like manga and anime

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: if you want an active member with skill then i think that you should accept me. But something that I have to say is that this is my alt, my main is simon and he is banned for approximately 1 month for spamming offtopic. I did not spam alot only like 3 posts.

Very solid app, check your message inbox
MOFF Man On Fire Films
1.Real Name:Carl
2.Age:9
3.Poof Of Fan: Subscribed and watch videos every day
4.Have I read the clan rules: Yes
5.Reasons of leaving: when I quit Toribash
6.What Can You Bring To This Clan: I'm a really funny guy I never give up and win a lot and skilled at fighting
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I want to know about toribash and I found this channel
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Gmod Because i like gmod and a little funny
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I want to be in your clan and I'm skilled at playing toribash and learn very fast

P.S Sorry and hope you liked it
Last edited by carlman123; Dec 2, 2015 at 02:43 AM.
Originally Posted by carlman123 View Post
Poof Of Fan:subscribed and watch videos every day
Have i read the clan rules:Yes
Reasons of leaving:when I quit toribash
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I'm a really funny guy I never give up and win a lot and skilled at fighting

You have missed quite a few questions. Look at other successful apps to see where you went wrong.
6.What Can You Bring To This Clan: I'm a really funny guy I never give up and win a lot and skilled at fighting
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I want to know about toribash and I found this channel
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Gmod Because i like gmod and a little funny
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I wont to be in your clan and I'm skilled at playing toribash and learn very fast

P.S Sorry and hope you liked it
-----
LOL two of them
-----
lol two of them
-----
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I WANT to be in your clan and I'm skilled at playing toribash and learn very fast
-----
Brown Belt

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I want to be in your clan and I'm skilled at playing toribash and learn very fast
-----
Brown Belt

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I wont to be in your clan and I'm skilled at playing toribash and learn very fast
Last edited by carlman123; Dec 3, 2015 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by carlman123 View Post

I'm going to have to decline this for now, a few questions were missed/misunderstood and we can't keep helping you apply.
sorry is was want to

p.s

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Real Name: Noah Carpenter

2. Age: 13

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2...qKDWw7PgqGVq2w

5. Prove you have read the rules: um, i will respect all members and talk politely

6. Previous Clans: none

7. Reasons For Leaving: none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Replays, tips and help.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Searching for toribash tutorials and thanks to you guys i have learned allot

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Gmod mods because i like Gmod

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Freeform reasons for why you're great. I think you guys should accept me because i will help others and represent your clan with respect and skill