Toribash
That's an (S) Item. Anything else?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Donated you 1234tc i don't need :з
You are doing nice job, but this idea with "(s)" items is shittly. You are giving items away but you are not giving items away.
Last edited by ImEmpty; Oct 6, 2015 at 07:56 AM.
Thanks. Thanks. And Thanks for the feedback Any more feedback or suggestions? Maybe an alternative to the (S) System? And thoughts on QI Limit and Alt Detection? Or thoughts on DeadCanDance?
-----
And ImEmpty I am giving Items away and for the (S) Stuff I didn't pick yet but I am considering a system-change. People donated it so it would be given away so I gotta be able to do that quicker.
Last edited by Merc; Oct 1, 2015 at 05:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello,um,excuse me. But may I have an item or something like that,also 1k because I wanted to start over things again. Took a break from toribash and I want to have a starter pull up,thank you again.
Leave me alone, leave him alone.
I make replays.
Alright you get the Beginner Pack and 1k And DeadCanDance sorry if I was being paranoid, I'm sending the TC now Sorry again, I hope you forgive me and we can be friends.
-----
No more doubting guys Now you can get an item regardless if it seems suspicious in a way. I'm leaving it to you not to rob the Beginners of Items. Tree and Eki you get your Chronos Grips too
Last edited by Merc; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Alright you get the Beginner Pack and 1k
-----
No more doubting guys Now you can get an item regardless if it seems suspicious in a way. I'm leaving it to you not to rob the Beginners of Items.

Thanks,means a lot. And what did you mean by "get an item regardless of how suspicious it seems"? Does that mean we can pick any item we want to get ignoring the "(S)" on em? Or idk.
Leave me alone, leave him alone.
I make replays.
Sent:
1000TC & Beginner Tier Pack to 2ndUke
1000TC to DeadCanDance
Orc Pack to Riotek
Chronos Grip to Tree
Chronos Grip to eki27

Also added new Donators Feature on First Page! Look at it now and donate to have your names eternalized on the Plaque of Donators!
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Alright you get the Beginner Pack and 1k And DeadCanDance sorry if I was being paranoid, I'm sending the TC now Sorry again, I hope you forgive me and we can be friends.
-----
No more doubting guys Now you can get an item regardless if it seems suspicious in a way. I'm leaving it to you not to rob the Beginners of Items. Tree and Eki you get your Chronos Grips too

Originally Posted by 2ndUke View Post
Thanks,means a lot. And what did you mean by "get an item regardless of how suspicious it seems"? Does that mean we can pick any item we want to get ignoring the "(S)" on em? Or idk.

I'm pretty sure that's not how he meant it,sis.

Anyway,hello,she told me that you are helping beginners by having a giveaway! If so may I ask for an item and maybe 750 TC? I'm not a fan of things like these,so I'm sorry if I'm asking that nicely. You see,I lost all my items because of a duel and took off and played CSGO. So..
I'm that one kawaii potato you'll never meet again.
Also eki27 asked the Beginner Tier Pack first but the first Item in his request was the Chronos Grip so that was his 1 Item Request for the Week meaning he cannot get the Pack because he had reached his Weekly Request Limit which is why it went to the next Valid Request, 2ndUke.
-----
Originally Posted by 2ndUke View Post

Oh I wasn't referring to you I was referring to DeadCanDance who I thought might've been an Alt. And the (S) System I'm most likely gonna eliminate soon. And your very welcome men :) Glad I could help :)
Last edited by Merc; Oct 3, 2015 at 03:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump