Toribash
Original Post
Dropbox
Dropbox is an awesome tool to have on any computer.

Dropbox is a little folder on your desktop, the contents of which are synced to your account on the dropbox website, and your dropbox on any other of your computers. The tutorial explains it better than I ever could.

You can help me by clicking this link: https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTc1MzM1MzI5
Or you can be mean and click this link: www.dropbox.com
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
In easier words for anybody that doesn't want to watch the video, dropbox is a folder that keeps files and shit inside it, the main purpose of it is that say you have a laptop and a computer, you can have the same dropbox folder on both and say, put a picture in your laptop dropbox folder, automatically it goes into your dropbox folder for your PC.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
In easier words for anybody that doesn't want to watch the video, dropbox is a folder that keeps files and shit inside it, the main purpose of it is that say you have a laptop and a computer, you can have the same dropbox folder on both and say, put a picture in your laptop dropbox folder, automatically it goes into your dropbox folder for your PC.

in even easier words itt is a shared folder
i say like meatacle, this is kinda unnecessary.i'll download it anyway and see what it does.
You start out with 200MB of storage I believe, and can get up to 10 GB, which is what I'm trying to do...
Why not just use shared folders on a network?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Why not just use shared folders on a network?

Because you can't get the files from your computer if you're on another network, say like at your grandmothers house.