ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[CL] The official Clan League thread
So as you all may know (at least from my constant mentioning) Clan League is coming. So we kinda need to form a team. I am aware that Parrot is mostly social clan that just happens to have some good players. But since I'm in (partially) charge of this I want to make this team as strong as possible.

So what I want is for all the people who want to participate in CL post in this thread. But before you post "yeah I wanna be in the team" I expect 3 things:

1. Willingness to pracc other mods than the ones ones you like.
(last year the mods were tk, greykido, lenshu and judofrac if I remember correctly.) We must all learn other mods than just TK or ABD in order to succeed.

2. Motivation! CL is still few weeks/months away so we still have time to improve and practise, but that takes effort. Sometimes its not fun but thats why I want motivation from you guys. Work = improvement.

3. Attitude! Work hard, play hard, be nice and have fun on the side. That's the way to win. So if you feel like you wanna be a part of the team but cannot be without rage-quitting after a bad day rethink your stance. Everyone has bad days but in order to improve you must stay positive.

So without further adieu

PARROT HEADS FOR WAR
CUCKOOOOOOOOO!!
now with explosions
Last edited by cowmeat; May 25, 2015 at 01:48 AM.