Toribash
oof
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I could fix that since I host the files for it...

But I wont

lmao, ofc you wouldn't fix it. that'd require too much work.
but i mean to be fair its been like that for a while so it might look odd being flipped back upright lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
it all started because we asked for the trophy to be he same size as our CL one on a wibbles thread IIRC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
it all started because we asked for the trophy to be he same size as our CL one on a wibbles thread IIRC

It started cus I stated how the way it was listed on the board, that it looked weird because of the size and asked them to fix it. Then they decided to just flip it upside down as a meme lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
You tried to fight the Man, and lost.

lmao, pretty much
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
The man is a truly evil thing...

It's not as if it'd take more effort than renaming 2 files on a server, because I have both. But eh, I like it, so nope.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The Man has such an extensive hold over the inner workings of this turn-based ragdoll fighting physics simulator game community.