Ranking
View Poll Results: Which version do you like more?
First one
2 Votes / 40.00%
Second one
3 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
How it all began - Clan Story
In the year 1914 A war was going on. Said to be "The war of the world". There was a Group of people called the Deadly Souls. They didn't believe in guns and were trained to use there hands in the war. They weren't heard of that much, because they'd be recruited to the army if the army found them.
One bleak night. The German's just invented a new weapon and the deadly souls didn't think they were going to make it. The leader of them planned to ambush them. Knowing the Germans may have had a new weapon, but they had more men and Women. They got ready and ran onto the field. Every step took them closer to the Germans base. Fear running through everyone's body. When they finally got insight of the Germans Fear overtook their eyes. The Weapon was bigger then they ever expected. The leader of the souls Yelled " Ambush", knowing death would be soon upon them. They ran to the field, mud being flung everywhere. Men and women ranging from 16 to 30 being blown everywhere. The leader of the deadly souls only walking on the battle field. His members looking back at him in disgust. As he walked over all the bodies He yelled "We will dies as heroes!". And Pushed a button from his pocket. As the last of his members were being shot down, he layed on the ground and closed his eyes. An ambush of missiles rushed down like rain. Now he leads the souls of the members killed in that war. His name was Second, Secondsoul.
Like it? Dislike it? Also I aimed that at the D-Day soul clan had.

Version with alternate ending:
In the year 1914 A war was going on. Said to be "The war of the world". There was a Group of people called the Deadly Souls. They didn't believe in guns and were trained to use there hands in the war. They weren't heard of that much, because they'd be recruited to the army if the army found them.
One bleak night. The German's just invented a new weapon and the deadly souls didn't think they were going to make it. The leader of them planned to ambush them. Knowing the Germans may have had a new weapon, but they had more men and Women. They got ready and ran onto the field. Every step took them closer to the Germans base. When they finally got insight fear over took everyone's eyes. The weapon was bigger then they ever expected. Only their leader was smiling and whispered "perfect", Nevil looked back at him in disgust. They walked onto the battle field, mud being flung everywhere. The leader holding a button in his hand. The Germans caught sight of them and started shooting. Men and women aging from 16 to 30 were being shot to death, yet their leader was still just walking towards the Germans. The bodies started to pile up yet the Germans still didn't notice the leader walking towards them. He was practically 10 feet away from them, but was to close to be shot at from their big Turrets. He was about to push the button but then looked into their faces. They were teens, aging from 10 to 13. He looked at them stunned, so much fear in their eyes. And he slowly retraced his steps until he was right in front of the turret. And he whispered "fire". A smile lit up on his face, he knew he was doing the right thing. The sound of the Impact was like the waves of an ocean to his ears. Now he leads the souls of the members killed in that war. His name was Second, Secondsoul.
Last edited by SecondSoul; Mar 2, 2009 at 03:23 AM.
Wow, this should be in a book!!!!
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
Made an alternate ending.
Thanks ryan, and at school I'm currently making a book involving zombies. Made 8 pages so far. :P
Last edited by SecondSoul; Mar 2, 2009 at 03:39 AM.
Lol, i hope the book goes to my school.

I would get a hundred on it.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!