Toribash
Original Post
(USA) Universal Stick Animators
WELCOME TO

UNIVERSAL STICK ANIMATORS (ASSOCIATION)

Where all the stick animators and enthusiasts gather.
(No Pivot Pls)

We might look like a joke but we mostly aren't. Our main purpose is to share the joys of stickmanimating to the world of Toribash! Being a toribash player will help you quite a lot with stick animating, especially when you focus on realism. Here you will find the member's animations and tips and tricks from us, and guides on how to use certain animating softwares. Of course this place is not only limited to stick animating but also 3d animating, as long as you do it frame by frame you're good to enter /o/ . You will find some things about stickmanimating on the bottom part of this post.
This magnifecent group was founded by the ever-fabulous iMatrx and eki27.

Members
Founding Founders
iMatrx
why is he on top >\\\<
eki27
Members

Rules:
Market rules apply
Global rules apply, too.
We only consider animating as a hobby, not a profession, so don't expect us to take it too seriously.
Discuss arguments through PMs.
Have fun!

How to join

You can make a freeform application, or an application with a format. If you want to join you must contain at least this information -

Necessary Information

Note that your work is taken into account for your acceptance most of the time, and if your work is not up to our expectations, you will have a much lower chance of being accepted.

-stickmen-

So, in this part you will find some tips and tricks about animating from the citizens of (USA), but save this part for when we grow as a big and healthy group. But if you cant wait, visit these pages to get some help with animating;

Stickpage.com
forum.stickpage.com
hyunsdojo.com
google.com
youtube.com

wip.
Last edited by Lust; Dec 3, 2015 at 01:37 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I can't wait to see this organization get deleted!

Anyway, I'm working on the banners, just w8 for me m8
Crap you this is totally related to toribash, it wont get deleted
I suxed back then

First animation "(f
i don't think this should be limited to just sticks, there's all kinds of flash animation

anyway i see you guys are fairly new to animation

I'll apply when I make some new stuff, all my old shit was on fileize but it's down now for some reason
Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
i don't think this should be limited to just sticks, there's all kinds of flash animation

anyway i see you guys are fairly new to animation

I'll apply when I make some new stuff, all my old shit was on fileize but it's down now for some reason

Yeah we know. There's sprite and fullbody, among others.
This poorly made human called eki is fairly new, I'm just really lazy

I'll be looking forward to your app when you make some more animations

~eki
i never drew flash animation before.
so what is the best program for that ? it look interesting
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
You can animate with any version of Adobe Flash.
I use Flash CS6 now, but I used to animate with Macromedia Flash 8 (older version of flash.)