ES Recruitment Drive
I saw a guy named Blackiller, is that racist?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
What avatars?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Also, for those wondering why people have the tongue cream avatar: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...26798&page=370

This one: -snip-

iver Moderated Message:
People were already banned for displaying this image in this forum. Please avoid the ban. thx
Last edited by iver; Jul 25, 2015 at 08:45 PM.

Oh it's booming.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Moral of the story: Recolored semen won't save you from inappropriate avatar bans. That's what I was told anyways.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I don't see why though. They're some people with half naked floor textures and pictures of nipples for textures and those aren't getting banned but recolored semen is.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Im going to get a half naked floor texture.
- made in Indonesia

Yeah. I've seen Hentai with Anime floor textures, and semen splattered on her lower body. Nothing said to him. "It's milk" seemed to work well. lmfao.

TPK's trials are ecchi but nothing's said about that either. Might as well have skin tight clothes as well.

I don't know.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands