Toribash
Original Post
Season 6

Toribash Ranking is back with Season 6!
Defeat other players in ranked mode, climb ranks and get exclusive rewards!

About Toribash Ranking
All Brown Belt+ players can participate in Season 6 by playing ranked games in special ranked rooms or via ranked matchmaking.
Your first 10 ranked games' outcome will be used to put you in your starting rank tier. Toribash ranking uses Elo system as its base, so with every fight you win you gain some Elo points based on your opponent's rank (and vice versa). The more Elo points you have, the better rank you get.

Rank Tiers
After playing qualification matches, you will receive a rank tier depending on your Elo:

Elo Hell (0 - 1550)
Bronze (1550 - 1575)
Silver (1575 - 1595)
Gold III (1595 - 1615)
Gold II (1615 - 1630)
Gold I (1630 - 1645)
Platinum III (1645 - 1660)
Platinum II (1660 - 1675)
Platinum I (1675 - 1690)
Diamond (1690+)

Ranked Quests
Aside from classic end-of-season rewards, this time you will be able to get additional rewards throughout the whole season by completing ranked quests, which will feature Season 6 exclusive color items and brand new 3D items! Number of quests you can get isn't limited, so the more you play the more items you can get as rewards!

Prizes
Top ranked player
600,000 Toricredits
60 Shiai Tokens

Ranks #2-10 (Global)
100,000 Toricredits
20 Shiai Tokens

Top 5 Ranks (each mod)
50,000 Toricredits
5 Shiai Tokens

Diamond Players
Diamond Tori 3D item pack
Color Pack of choice *
Comic Effects

Platinum I Players
Random Elite Tier joints
Comic Effects

Platinum II Players
Random Tier X joints
Comic Effects

Platinum III Players
Random Tier IX joints
Hit Effects

Gold I Players
Random Tier VIII joints
Hit Effects

Other Gold Players
Hit Effects

Quest completion rewards
Up to full Meteor color set
Up to full Stone Relax 3D item set

Previews

Other Info
Toribash Ranking features Elo decay which will affect inactive players within Platinum and Diamond tiers.
Inactive Platinum tier players will start losing 1 Elo point for every day of inactivity after they stay inactive for 2 weeks, and Diamond tier players will start losing their Elo after 1 week of inactivity.

You can only receive end-of-season prizes on one account.

Users caught rank farming or abusing the system will have their Elo reset back to default.
Severe cases of farming / exploiting will also result in account termination.

Season 6 ends on December 1st, 2019

Once the season is over, top 64 ranked players will be invited to participate in 2019 World Championships, which will take place later in December.

Good luck and have fun playing!

* excluding Onyx
Last edited by ancient; May 1, 2023 at 11:44 AM.
Ok I’m gonna ask.

This is a very long ranked season obviously which is fine, though seeing as Toribash Next is under development can we take this as an indication that Next will not be out for at least another 8 months? I would assume the seasons would be planned around everyone switching games and sir is a game dev so I’d imagine he’s privy to the timeline of Next.

I know speculation like this can be annoying but I am V excited for Next so you’ll have to forgive my rush.
Last edited by Divine; May 1, 2019 at 11:45 PM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hey, can we fix the elo thing for pings? I just won 5 matches to lose it all in a ping.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Почему именно на мм? - мм ведь кек ппц, там в основном моральные уроды играют
Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
TK, is far better than judofrac, you can say that both mods have quick time, but tk has low overall frames AND low turnframes, while judofrac is just really stupid with 70 frames with the same old shit openers, and its matches are just so boring, it's always the better opener wins, tk has mor variety of game endings, way more complex, and just saying this... mods that could replace judofrac are: ninjutsu, still quick games, but way more difficult, making the fights more conplex and more fun. It could be rk-mma because almost every lenshu like mod is way more fun and not linear at all like judo/judofrac mods. It even could be regular aikido.tbm because in these big competitive action events i rarely see it and i would be very happy to see it more, it is not even A LITTLE close to how judofrac is linear and straightfoward, sometimes i just wonder how they came with this mod with so, so many better mods.

wait did you forgot to quote my message or wrote exactly like me lol didnt saw this early
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Watch last 10 frames then ban karstnator and delete tk from the mod pool
Attached Files
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
December 1st is way too long.

A deadline like September 1st seems a lot better.

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know some games that award players for their performance across the whole season at the end of the season. Like number of games played and games won or something along those lines. I'm just thinking, if you want anything worth while, you'll literally have to plan ahead all the way to DECEMBER and find time to play ranked towards the end of the season in order to get to Plat +. I could play (And win) consistently throughout the year / season, reach Plat or above but if something comes up in my life right at the end of that period (Because it's certainly not uncommon for these things to happen, especially with players that are adults, not just high school gamer teens) and I have to ease off a bit, I might just slip down to Gold and basically have wasted an entire 7 months of sticking around. I'd feel A LOT more comfortable and encouraged to play ranked if I knew there was no discrepancy that my time would be wasted and that I'd have a
some sort of additional reward based upon my commitment to the game during the season.

I highly doubt anything will be done about this now, as I suspect it's far too late.
Last edited by HASSAN; Apr 30, 2019 at 11:07 PM.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*