Ranking
Original Post
You say Hi, I say Hello!
Hi people! My name is Michael and I'm from Russia. Hope to get great fights and really cool time!
Hello RusReal!

Welcome to the Toribash Community.

To know what the different moderators are doing, go here!
If you see something illegal, please contact a super moderator with clicking on the "Report button" below the avatars.
Here's the FAQ.

- What is FAQ?

FAQ is the place you read the forum rules, and other things. Please view this, before asking questions.

Enjoy your stay with Toribash!
Hey, Michael.
Enjoy your stay.
If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.
=D
Thanks.
Allo Micheal, I hope you enjoy your stay and continue playing the game If you need anything toss me or any of the fine players above who have stated so a pm or post a thread in the appropriate place asking your question and I am sure you will get a response Have fun and I will See You Around Hopefully ^_^
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Welcome to Toribash community Michael!

Enjoy your stay!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Question!
I know I know that there's FAQ here...but...maybe smbd can explain me better!
How to use better Z X C really interesting!
hi and welcome to toribash life
██████████████████
Hey there RusReal,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!
Want to even post bulletins or messages like on Myspace or Facebook? Join Toribash Social!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.

How to use better Z X C really interesting!

Use Z X C on the muscles/joints of your character.
C = Holds or Relaxes all of your joints.
X = Holds or Relaxes joints that you hover the mouse over
Z = Contracts or Extends the joints that you hover over with the mouse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!