ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Yet another new guy thread
Yes..I'm new!
What do I say...?
Okay lets start over....
Hey everybody I'm another new guy here in the Toribash community!
Honestly I am still learning this whole thing but tips and...well just tips would be nice.
I have been playing the game for a little while and even though I do get the basics, I'm just as confused as the other guy.
I'm a big fan of physics based games but have been limited to a family computer with many download restrictions, meaning I could only play flash based physics games.
Now don't get me wrong, those are fun, but I always wanted to try something more complex.
Well I just recently got an old laptop that my grandmother had no use of anymore.
While it's not a high end gaming computer it does get the job done.
Toribash runs considerably well and doesn't give me any problems.
Now I have no idea why I just typed all that...but I do know that I'm glad to be part of this community and would like to get to know you guys =D.
Hi um Toribash has just been hacked and the admins are probabley under alot of stress right now. So sorry if you don't get alot of hellos. And Welcome to toribash.
Originally Posted by Floaty View Post
Welcome to TB. Weird day to join :S

Also a very good day to join, this way he won't lose all his stuff when the forum gets haxed :3 cause it already happened
Last edited by TFmB123; Dec 6, 2010 at 04:25 AM.
Well hi there Wrath, and yes it is an wierd day to join.
Posting a lot is good to let people know more about you, and its also better than: hi I'm new. Any questions then PM me or anybody else you meet.
So after all this is over hopefully you will get to know others better.
Welcome hope you enjoy our (as other people said, hacked) forums. What luck you join on THIS particular day, Hope you go far and become a great toribasher!
LETS TALK INSANITY!!