Ranking
hey im here... just... limited on computer time.. i have to use my mums
I'm still here Kratos, Just thinking about leaveing
-----
But, There is a problem with leaving, I have been in iCoF for almost 6 months around there, And I met most of the people I play with in iCoF (Or did play with) Then Suddenly -Ze- was gone and after that I didn't feel like posting nor playing toribash, And another problem with leaving is that I don't know what clan to join.
-----
iCoF was my first real clan, And it's dieing
-----
I want to keep this clan Alive, I just don't know how I would help, Did emg Just leave toribash because I haven't seen him active in like a week and a half
Last edited by Miyako; Jul 15, 2013 at 01:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Shit shit shit, really really sorry boys, I let this clan go down into the dirt. I've Los interest in this game, and I couldn't find the time. I guess iCoF is done for. We had a good run. I suggest everyone quit unless someone is willing to step up. Lets stay in touch though. Perfect, Ze, Gaz and everybody that was active we should join up again. Bye.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Are you serious? Lol wow.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Emg, you're an good leader, you can make it stay alive... C'mon, don't desist.
Recruit, try your best, you can do it!
I'm not at all active anymore I can't, plus everyone has quit it won't be the same.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]