Toribash
That K'nex game on CD, the dunebuggy level kicked arse.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
petterson and findus in the garden or sumthing

Kickass game.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by phail View Post
That K'nex game on CD, the dunebuggy level kicked arse.

HOLY FUCK I REMEMBER THAT.

Also, the first Age Of Empires. Me and Phail got a demo from a Nutri-Grain packet.
infamous
Battle Chess was my first PC game (uber graphics!!) Then was Death Track, Prince of Persia , Wolfenstein (wolf3d.exe goobers, cheats FTW!) Star Control, One Must Fall, Leisure Suit Larry, Space Quest, 4D Stunt Drivers (Hell I played that ALOT) Doom , Doom II , Rise Of The Triad, Duke 3d (ALothough my puny 386 SX couldn't handle Duke, for that I had to go to a friends house to play on an awesome 486DX2 with 32MB of RAM!!!

Don't even get me started on my sega! lol

Fun times...
insert sig there
The Day of the Tentacle. :>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
HOLY FUCK I REMEMBER THAT.

Also, the first Age Of Empires. Me and Phail got a demo from a Nutri-Grain packet.

Haha, I remember getting a demo from that too. My first game was either Mario, Jazz Jackrabbit or Sega Smash something. Forgot. Good times though.
It makes me wonder..
Scorch. Y'know. That really old tank game where you shoot other tanks. It was on DOS or some crap.

Man, that really brings me back.
I think it was some Star Wars game like The mercenery's revenge or something, was a mod of the original, which I have long forgotten.

It was fun, but I was 6 or something, and couldn't even strafe(spellcheck).