Toribash
when I was 8 or so i was for some reason running straight in the direction of the automatic opening steel gate of which to pass through with car (what are they called?) and tripped over and hit my face on a steel edge, hitting with the bone parts immediately to the left of my left eye and between the brow and nose bone almost going blind. it was a long time ago so all i remember is bleeding a ton and then laying in the hospital bed while someone stitched my face up. I have two scars there but it was actually the surgeon's fault who stitched it too tight haha
oh yeah
Some years ago I was standing on the monkey bars to try and show off my balance skills and landed on my wrist, snapping it.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
got hit by a moped, slid on ground full of stones
i was extremely lucky i didnt hit my head on something

also, once, i lost a knife fight in css, so i just kind of did a kicking motion in my chair, out of anger.

lol

table is somewhat like that, except the wide part in the bottom, its edges were metal and really sharp.

i hit my toe on that. hard.
got a bad cut
Last edited by Oxide; Nov 26, 2016 at 01:53 PM.
When I was four, putting my pinky between the hinge side of the door when my mom wasn't paying attention. She closed the door. It was pretty painful, especially when the nail had to be removed, but not nearly as serious as any of your injuries.

Maybe slipping from the stairs in France at the age of 12, cutting open the entire length of my right shin was a little bit worse. I don't know, it wasn't that painful and didn't really leave a scar, because it wasn't a deep cut. Didn't even need stitches, but it bled for quite a bit.
Fractured my nose twice, then damaged the cartilage on it another time

First time someone bumped in to me and tripped on my head (lol).
Second time I tried a kickflip and snapped the board right on my nose.
I passed out and landed on my nose when I rose too fast when I broke the cartilage on it the third time.

Also fractured arm and hand on other occasions.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was drinking alcohol on top of the little mountain near to my home.
Fell over the railing and was rolling about 2 miles downhill.
Still can't believe I survived that.

I also once jumped into a ships propeller.
evil Führer of Evil
Not an injury but weird as heck.

Wore down all the cartilage between second left rib and the sternum and in my left elbow from fencing. Ended up being able to pop that rib out of place with the right angle and force.

Worst one though was tearing my gastrocnemius down the center while at full extension in lunge position. :c

simple pic

In 2nd grade I was making a project for school about neil armstrong.

I had a pair of scissors in my hand and I ended up slicing my hand between my thumb and index finger, hurt like a bitch.

I also jumped out of a tree house in 3rd grade and snapped the bone in my wrist in half.
I once asked a woman which was classmate to throw my pencil case to me.
There were scissors in it and I catched them blades into my thumb.. It was years ago and I still got a scar.
Enjoint life