ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hoping there will be a single dimension texture for the body. Not that bullshit of 128x, 512x...
Since we can't transfer items, expending lots of money and time farming would be senseless.
I'm Swining arround in the vagina...,I'm Swining arround in the vagina...! I try to make a princes
As idea: I thought, that it would be cool if players could show replays on servers.
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It seems to be so close, i cant wait to play any kind of open beta or those stuffs
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
its just a starting point. U can model the toris in toribash to look different. As you can eventually edit the models in Next. so im sure someone will make the toris look different in next just as people did in toribash.

Well currently people change the way the model looks because of mods, its not like a real feature, can't really explain what im trying to say, i guess what im trynna say is that it would be an idea to change that and make like different models and add a menu option that would let people use the Tori model they wanted, like a skin or something close to that, ofcourse then maybe it would have desavantages, like hitboxes because then it would just look bad, if for example the Tori was bigger, it would just clip trough the floor and someone new to the game would say the other person was cheating, cuz his Tori touched the floor first and didn't get DQ'd.
I think it would be a good idea, in my opinion, atleast for some kind of replays, and not really ingame fighting/sparring/parkour.
Old member of the community, recently came back, what's changed?
When you click a joint, the order is different which makes it hard to play
-----
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
I am actually curious on how clans will be carried over, will there be any significant changes?

Q: Will clans be still a thing in Toribash Next?
A: Yes, Toribash and Toribash Next are going to share the clan system.
Last edited by Hanad; Dec 27, 2019 at 01:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
Being able to buy a "custom model item" just like the currect texture items would be pretty cool.

Would give me a reason to make art for this game again.Same goes for map making please make it so custom models are a thing instead of just using primatives.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by Hanad View Post
When you click a joint, the order is different which makes it hard to play
-----
Q: Will clans be still a thing in Toribash Next?
A: Yes, Toribash and Toribash Next are going to share the clan system.

I am 110% aware of this, the question is not "will there be clans" but "will it be handled in another way" or "will the system be altered to co-exist in a more efficient way"

Or "are they gonna bring duck back or someone with the same mindset as duck and fuck everything up again"