Ranking
You don't need it to be just the ''mad doctor'' .There are tons of stuff that you can add to the head. For an example the classical ''cyborg mad doctor'' like in the future when the machines are taking over (betraying us) it got blood on its face where you can also see the ''human skin got ripped apart and you can see the robot in it'', that's what I call an challenge ;3
Siku can't touch this!
indeed... it's appealing me ^_^ i'll wait for more, but I really like that idea : D
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
I suppose the skull idea is kinda like Terminator. Maybe some sort of demonic mage/wizard instead?
Always at the wushu tourneys. Always...
now that's interesting! many many ideas come to my mind with that hahaha >: )
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
It seems alot of people have been using the cyborg idea, but i still think a zombie fish would be awesome. never seen anything like it before :> Especially with the skeleton, guts, and brains spilling out. it would be epic.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

yes, but... I like mad doctor or wizard more than the fish, atleast, for now. I want something else tho, so i'm still looking for another theme, the fish WILL be made, one day, by one man, for one desire. lolz
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Omg... best idea ever. how about a skeletal horse head half skeleton half living head. with fire eyes and smoke for his mane. nobody has made such a thing before. O_O

That, my friend, is what I call genius! Challenge accepted!
-----
actuall, thinking better.... a horse on sphere would look.... not good, atleast. same with bird/dragon. hm.
Last edited by Cerberus; Nov 6, 2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
How about the same kind of theme with the eyes and stuff, but a demonic god. like going on skyrim kind of armor look. something that looks like of myth or legend.
-----
shall i say Lord of The Rings-ish?
-----
here to get the ideas flowin heres a video of what i think might look cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY20pxEQM-A
-----
watch until the end, only 2 minutes long XD
Last edited by Burnedbug; Nov 6, 2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump