Ranking
my request
GMT:00:21 (at post)
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) TheMCRAD
Previous Clans: none
Reasons For Leaving:
What Can You Bring To This Clan:friendly competitions but also fun
GMT: U.S. (East Coast)
Proof Of Fan: TheDragonwoot (I know a stupid name)
Previous Clans: I never have been in one.
Reasons For Leaving: I never been in one.
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can try to teach other people a decent opener and I can hopefully get people to be more active on Toribash and maybe even on Youtube.
MAXTHEKILLBOT!!!
GMT:
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) MAXTHEKILLBOT!!!
Previous Clans: Brave, Vipers
Reasons For Leaving: Both died
What Can You Bring To This Clan: Awesomeness, Killbotness, But seriously I will be happy to help out with anything and I make Aikido starters every time I play Toribash, I can teach some.

P.s My skype is Maxthekillbot or Max Bartrip
-----
Originally Posted by Killbot99 View Post
GMT:
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) MAXTHEKILLBOT!!!
Previous Clans: Brave, Vipers
Reasons For Leaving: Both died
What Can You Bring To This Clan: Awesomeness, Killbotness, But seriously I will be happy to help out with anything and I make Aikido starters every time I play Toribash, I can teach some.

P.s My skype is Maxthekillbot or Max Bartrip

GMT: 00:28 (as of posting)
Last edited by Killbot99; Apr 8, 2013 at 01:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GMT:2:40
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) kzelenak
Previous Clans:drugged
Reasons For Leaving:didnt like it
What Can You Bring To This Clan i can bring tc to the clan
Application
GMT:eastern standard
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)xCELTICSz
Previous Clans:none
Reasons For Leaving:none
What Can You Bring To This Clan:
I am still learning but i can bring pretty good ability in aikido and some wushu.
GMT: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Proof of Fan: Subscribed on Youtube as The1rule
Previous clans: N/A
What can you bring to this clan: I can bring a consistent effort in tournaments.
GMT: i think it might be +1 i live in UK
Proof Of Fan: Ive been subbed to you for over a year my youtube is TyrelleTheHedgehog
Previous Clans: (.Y.)(dont have any so i gave u some boobs )
Reasons For Leaving.Y.)
What Can You Bring To This Clan:Well i can help with videos and replays and i do alot of aikido so i can help u guys out with that. I play ALOT of multiplayer so yeah. Im also really good to spar with. I would also like to learn.
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I honestly cant remember but i know it was something toribash related coz wen i found u i was so happy that someone was actually making toribash vids, i mean like up to date
Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer!
GMT:i live in CANADA!
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) i have bin a fan of you for 1 year now and ill be one till i die!
Previous Clans:never had one
Reasons For Leaving:?
What Can You Bring To This Clan: one more good fan hopeing to help the clan and you with vids
Originally Posted by po001 View Post
GMT:i live in CANADA!
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) i have bin a fan of you for 1 year now and ill be one till i die!
Previous Clans:never had one
Reasons For Leaving:?
What Can You Bring To This Clan: one more good fan hopeing to help the clan and you with vids

Gonna need a YouTube account name or something, or a facebook like/follow ;)
WTF is gmt? can i leave this blank?
Proof of fan: I subscrived to you. 'nuff said.
Previous clans:
Reasons for leaving:
What can you bring to this clan: uh, give this clan good luck, fight for it, help people. Maybe recruit people?