Ranking
Original Post
Clan Logo
Hello Artist!

I'm looking for an artist that can make good clan logos, if you do not know how to make what I'm trying to request then please don't bother making one, if it's not good I'll probably ignore you and I don't care how long it took you because I know deep down you didn't put any effort.

I want vintage black ropes in the clan logo and a cool font text called zero, the background has to be transparent.
I want 2 images that are the same what I ordered but both sizes are different, one with 256x256 and the other is with 256x256

Example of what I want

I know the image is not that great but it should give you an example of what I want, make sure the black vintage ropes in the image should be thick and people should be able to see the ropes when the image is on a black background.

Price: 38k

Thank you for taking your time reading this and good luck! Post the work in my PMS or down below, I'll wait for few people to post what they got and if you got any questions then leave them down below.
Last edited by Xaria; Jun 7, 2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Price
my try on it
since i like doing logos decided to give a try, i do have the other image with transparent background, don't worry...
forgot to say this, this is just my first try, not fully done, juat to say i will make the ropes visible at a black background, just wanted you to see if you liked it
-----
so i did some fixes to make it look more logo-like and more appealing, also made it "vintage" as you said to make it visible
Please tell me here or via pm what what did you think
Last edited by sleep; Jun 4, 2019 at 04:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Originally Posted by iTheForce View Post
or this ?
https://imgur.com/42EDRL1

Hello there! Your logo looks amazing! I will pm you about it so I could buy it from you, and... my guy you should've put a watermark because there are people who steal art work.

forgot to say this, this is just my first try, not fully done, juat to say i will make the ropes visible at a black background, just wanted you to see if you liked it
-----
so i did some fixes to make it look more logo-like and more appealing, also made it "vintage" as you said to make it visible
Please tell me here or via pm what what did you think[/QUOTE]
That is not really what I want, what I want is similar to TheForce but better, if you can't then I do not think I want yours.
Last edited by Xaria; Jun 4, 2019 at 10:25 AM.
This picture exactly hits your request ahaha

I might try tho ;)

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
This picture exactly hits your request ahaha

I might try tho ;)

I know the price is really bad, I apologize about that but if yours is better I might buy it from you