Ranking
Original Post
Corey's First Madman :D
Sup guys, this here is my first madman! I was messing around in SP and got something nice going, and then it took 45 minutes to get that kick to the glutes just right :>
Attached Files
C - Mad4Tart-.rpl (130.4 KB, 51 views)
That was really nice, if it was your first madman.

Try to relax even more, and don't grab like that.

7/10
i also cant see it, try attaching it again
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
It was quite beautiful, swift, fast. Destruction was good, nice pose at the end, one more DM and it would have been perfect.

I'll give it a 8/10
Last edited by Jacen47; Apr 3, 2010 at 04:50 PM.
Originally Posted by ShiftV3 View Post
i cant see it.
its bugged :|

Originally Posted by C4MP4 View Post
i also cant see it, try attaching it again

Weird, it works fine for me :S

However. Not bad. Solid flow and the dismemberments were ok. Use less grab, don't grab dismember Uke, it isn't good grab DMing. You're too good for that. I think you could have dismembered Uke some more, like getting that other leg.

Like this.

Note: I'm posting this edit in purpose of showing Corey what I mean so please don't comment or rate the edit.
Attached Files
corey edit.rpl (152.9 KB, 18 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Tempo, your comment made me smile. It's good to see that there are people around here who post not to benefit their own post count, but to actually help out other users. I thank you for that.

I now realize that I did grab a whole fuck tonne, so i'll be sure to watch out for that in further replays. And cheers for the edited replay, you showed me something I hadn't noticed before :x

and why aren't you a replay local mod sir!