Toribash
Original Post
Relax/Force Joints Textures
I don't know about you guys but I get rather annoyed with joint textures being both force and relax it makes it rather hard to play.
So i've come up with an idea of separate relax joints and separate force joints which could make it a tad bit easier to play with, and look just as good.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
i dont support this just get a different relax color than your forcre and its supper easy to tell the difference me i dont even bother looking at the joint per say i kinda just know what to click if that makes any sense but still lets say you have a viod force it will show up on the top a bit darker and lets say you have an adimantium relax the inside will be a blue and in the replay you wont see it at all so it works out perfectly so no need to spend twice as much tc on relax textures
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
i dont support this just get a different relax color than your forcre and its supper easy to tell the difference me i dont even bother looking at the joint per say i kinda just know what to click if that makes any sense but still lets say you have a viod force it will show up on the top a bit darker and lets say you have an adimantium relax the inside will be a blue and in the replay you wont see it at all so it works out perfectly so no need to spend twice as much tc on relax textures

But he wants it textured, not a solid color.

Me three, supported.
I'm hella' jacked.

Well I can see how you would think this way, but I was also thinking of having these relax and force joints so you could also choose what type of force and relax you want to use. The problem with the current joints is it's completely smooth making it absurd to try and play with.
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
This could be a toggle function in settings to give the force a slightly different texture to it, or maybe a little more shiny. This would be very nice.

Supported

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Oh, I'd love joint textures to be split into force and relax part. I wear full joint textures, but in order to play I had to do custom folder fiddling, disabling them in my item.dat and I generally see myself as wearing demon force without any joints - just because trying to play with the joint texts on is nearly impossible. If I could get a different texture for relax or even display my default-worn lax, it'd be possible to play without such problems.

@down
it overlaps your entire joint, I use dark textures and pure force + vamp relax. Result is dark force and even darker relax. Can't see shit. And if I used pure lax too, it'd literally be undistinguishable from force.
Last edited by JtanK; Jun 4, 2015 at 12:21 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Oh, I'd love joint textures to be split into force and relax part. I wear full joint textures, but in order to play I had to do custom folder fiddling, disabling them in my item.dat and I generally see myself as wearing demon force without any joints - just because trying to play with the joint texts on is nearly impossible. If I could get a different texture for relax or even display my default-worn lax, it'd be possible to play without such problems.

When you get custom joint textures, doesn't the image you use for it completely overlap the entire force and relax? or just the relax? Because I have seen both.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."

i cant read this without getting heart palpitations

2WC Moderated Message:
Not even going to delete this post because I feel the same way....
Last edited by 2WC; Jun 4, 2015 at 04:03 PM.
more items to sink tc? sure, why not.
then I can get like a normal nipple on my pecs force, and a hairy one on my lax e.e

doubt there would be too many people to buy this though, to be honest..
joint textures already are not bought/worn that often, so I don't think that
people would buy this "half" joint texture instead of the already existing one.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
more items to sink tc? sure, why not.
then I can get like a normal nipple on my pecs force, and a hairy one on my lax e.e

doubt there would be too many people to buy this though, to be honest..
joint textures already are not bought/worn that often, so I don't think that
people would buy this "half" joint texture instead of the already existing one.

Always worth a try though isn't it? c: