Toribash
I is in :3
What i have to do?
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
I think there should be a "Favorite movie" thread where members/allys can post there Favorite move trailer or scene.
I flush do you?
I thought about this really quickly, actually, but I think its worth discussing on.

Should we have a thread for actual discussion? not mere serious talking, but something dedicated specifically on reading opinions over a specific subject, maybe those that make people argue for hours, and develop a conversation with different ideas.
I think this kind of discussion is really fun and worth some time, and we all must have something we'd like to discuss with someone. And this is a fine place to do so. I don't see how this could go wrong, so... what do you think.

Edit: I could totally just create the thread right away and post about something, but what I'm suggesting is a little bit more consistent than that, I want it to actually show people's opinion and their way to think and talk, not just some casual thread where you go to post something that suddenly flashed in your head, and forget about it later.
Last edited by Sidvicious; Jan 28, 2013 at 05:18 PM.
ya sid, fucking make it already. maybe then you will be active.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
We should get a tour bus, I was thinking one with a jacuzzi but ehh I'm not sure how well that would go down in a bus made of toast here's a schematic I made
I love how the thing labeled 'hot tub' is just a circle with a question mark.

Also that text on the left.
'I sit here steam powered the hot tub howc be easy' ?!

10/10
Last edited by Fear; Apr 5, 2013 at 01:35 PM.
i give it a 9 for clearly mis labelling something. that is clearly a bagel not a wheel
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos